Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: gentoonx

gentoonx

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for reminding you from time to time
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

Thanks for reminding this from time to time

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Icarus and Blacksheepovca They will going to do a project or video together. Interesting

I think this is more of a fan-made thing. I just don't know if it's a cool thing, because I don't know Icarus' work.

mrfit

Jun 14, 2020

02002.jpg

Reactions: DK1997

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
what do you think about the TheTerribleFairy's videos? I love them a lot

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus and Blacksheepovca They will going to do a project or video together. Interesting

I think this is more of a fan-made thing. I just don't know if it's a cool thing, because I don't know Icarus' work.
Don't worry I'm well aware both me and Blacksheep have different styles. We've helped each other in the past with tips etc etc and I thought it would be a good idea to do this. I'm aware some of my fans and his crossover and support us both so i thought, why not take the two most popular characters and have them appear in each others videos? From our patreon messages he seems happy with it.

But I didn't want to set deadline, plot or stifle his style nor mine so It's going to be 1 video from me and 1 video from Blacksheep, that's the idea so far, like the trailer video says. So we've swapped character models and his Alina (Josh's mom) will feature in my vid and my Isadora will feature in his video. Just so that if someone doesn't like one of the styles they have the other to watch, plus we can work at our own pace then.

Blacksheep is legendary for animation, that's not going to be topped (by many). He gets right into it with no fuss, as a result nearly everything is animated in his videos. Whereas I'm more dialogue, story and setting up the emotions of the characters with sex scenes, so you can GET the characters and sometimes I can make full movie length videos but the slight knock-back is I sometimes use still images/poses... Slightly different focus. So mine often goes into detail and my stories and imagination can hook you in (and the odd humour such as my MAGA series! :D ), and then I have sex scenes. He has fantastic sex scenes with minimal dialogue for those people who just want the wham bam thank you mam. It's horses for courses, whichever you are into. Neither is better or worse, depends on the person.

Obviously with Alina, i don't know much of her background and as it's not my character I can't create one so I'l probably switch a little and put more animation in, that and I'm well aware that this is Blacksheep's character and that's an awesome responsibility to hold to do the character justice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zehel1234

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Don't worry I'm well aware both me and Blacksheep have different styles. We've helped each other in the past with tips etc etc and I thought it would be a good idea to do this. I'm aware some of my fans and his crossover and support us both so i thought, why not take the two most popular characters and have them appear in each others videos? From our patreon messages he seems happy with it.

But I didn't want to set deadline, plot or stifle his style nor mine so It's going to be 1 video from me and 1 video from Blacksheep, that's the idea so far, like the trailer video says. So we've swapped character models and his Alina (Josh's mom) will feature in my vid and my Isadora will feature in his video. Just so that if someone doesn't like one of the styles they have the other to watch, plus we can work at our own pace then.

Blacksheep is legendary for animation, that's not going to be topped (by many). He gets right into it with no fuss, as a result nearly everything is animated in his videos. Whereas I'm more dialogue, story and setting up the emotions of the characters with sex scenes, so you can GET the characters and sometimes I can make full movie length videos but the slight knock-back is I sometimes use still images/poses... Slightly different focus. So mine often goes into detail and my stories and imagination can hook you in (and the odd humour such as my MAGA series! :D ), and then I have sex scenes. He has fantastic sex scenes with minimal dialogue for those people who just want the wham bam thank you mam. It's horses for courses, whichever you are into. Neither is better or worse, depends on the person.

Obviously with Alina, i don't know much of her background and as it's not my character I can't create one so I'l probably switch a little and put more animation in, that and I'm well aware that this is Blacksheep's character and that's an awesome responsibility to hold to do the character justice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome (y) I will be waiting the collaboration :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes