Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You have to talk to the red/pink hair girl, continue talking until u get the option to talk about her brother. He'll show up the next day. Has 3 scenes: BJ, and 1 sex scene in 2 minor variations.

Game has some potential, but i'd much prefer the artist continued with their regular animations tbh.
same, the game takes too long compered to the normal animations and stories we used to get, which is weird btw..

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
The videos are missed. It's great that Black Sheep Ovca developed a game.

But the videos are necessary can be on any subject. But let the videos come back again

sknyc580

Apr 19, 2021
Trixie's Holiday (Update 4)
Update 4 changelog
: - Trixie and uncle has 3 more scenes at the storage. Will be available after their first "riding".

Downloads:

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Could someone please create a thread for CaptainAmeba collection I have shared a link here. It has everything from their patreon before it was deleted.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

View attachment 1202962
Could you share this link again?

gentoonx

Oct 10, 2019
Hotel Service (10 versions)
A short story about a casual hotel with some special service.
Duration: from 5:21 to 11:39
Main versions DL:
1. FUTA_on_FEMALE + FUTA_on_FUTA:
2. FUTA(girl)_on_FUTA(Julia) + FUTA_on_FUTA:
3. MALE_on_FEMALE + FUTA_on_MALE:
4. MALE_on_FUTA(Julia) + FUTA_on_MALE:

Bonus single (short) versions:
5. FUTA_on_FEMALE:
6. FUTA(girl)_on_FUTA(Julia):
7. FUTA(Dixie)_on_FUTA(girl):
8. MALE_on_FEMALE:
9. MALE_on_FUTA: