Others Completed BlackSmith [v1.12.4] [XXIV]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I wish they would add an ending, i've got to the 'if i was your girlfriend i'd do everything' stage, but no further :(

You need enough sex xp i think?
I got it after having a bunch of sex with her
Hmm, i don't think it was directly tied to sex exp. I had about 300 sex exp and it didn't unlock. However,i took her to the bed a few more times and it unlocked, so i think it has to do with # of times you've taken her to bed. At least i unlocked it,so thank you.

Reactions: kildar

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Hmm, i don't think it was directly tied to sex exp. I had about 300 sex exp and it didn't unlock. However,i took her to the bed a few more times and it unlocked, so i think it has to do with # of times you've taken her to bed. At least i unlocked it,so thank you.
I was cheating and had around 1000 Sexp, so that might be it.
But number of times works as well

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Just be warned for those of you playing this game, it seems that this game is also poorly optimized, similarly to another game containing a certain exploding imouto, from their earlier versions. And i found that the game created several folders each around 1.5 GB everytime i opened up the game. (I had about 10 gb suddenly occupied,so i had to go delete them.)

For windows 10, the path directory is: C:/Users/(username)/Appdata/Local/Temp
Find folders that seem to start with nw(numbers) and their average size should be around 1.5 gb each. I don't think anything should break if you should delete them, but make backups before you do anything.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
How did you cheat? I can't seem to find any of the values using cheat engine
You need to focus the program on one of the other 'blacksmith' processes.
When you are looking for the program, try some of the other options and it should bring up more of them.
I think it has four of them? Anyway one of them will be the one you can cheat with.
Sexp, exp and gold only though, the rest are to much of a pain.

Reactions: filthydegentleman

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This game is actually pretty depressing if you pay attention to what some of the minor details are hinting at. That's probably why there isn't an "ending" because the ending would not be a happy one. Creator probably wanted to keep the actual story hidden to not ruin it for people who just wanted sexy time fap fuel.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys is it possibile to go over 2.3 on drop ? Cause i’m visiting her every 2/3 days but it doesn’t increase anymore... my sex esp is around 45

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Use save editor online to cheat, be warned you need to play for several days worth of content first though. Some values do not appear until they are actually needed. So I would play the first week legit, (make sure you visit the store every night) then use the save editor (edit the tyrano data save)to adjust "gold", "ex_work", and "ex_s".
Not sure what most of the other values do, I think they are locked or constantly changed by the internals.
More content will unlock itself, like doggystyle. Not sure what else.
Haven't been bothered to play long enough to see the girlfriend content. I have the golden card but it appears to do nothing.

v1.10 has been released with bugfixes and more content, so if someone would be so kind :)

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Use save editor online to cheat, be warned you need to play for several days worth of content first though. Some values do not appear until they are actually needed. So I would play the first week legit, (make sure you visit the store every night) then use the save editor (edit the tyrano data save)to adjust "gold", "ex_work", and "ex_s".
Not sure what most of the other values do, I think they are locked or constantly changed by the internals.
Haven't been bothered to play long enough to see the girlfriend content. I have the golden card but it appears to do nothing.

v1.10 has been released with bugfixes and more content, so if someone would be so kind :)
Here's a link to download V1.11. PM me if the link gets taken down, the last MEGA one did... :( but we'll see.

Like Prick said, contains bugfixes and a bit of new content. You should, in theory, be able to just copy over your old saves? Let me know if that works or not.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To amend that last post, after she gives you the card, you have to visit the normal scene again. For whatever reason (maybe because I cheated stats) the bedroom and couch scene were already open, I think the card is the legit way to unlock those.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017

Where do the saves live?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Just be warned for those of you playing this game, it seems that this game is also poorly optimized, similarly to another game containing a certain exploding imouto, from their earlier versions. And i found that the game created several folders each around 1.5 GB everytime i opened up the game. (I had about 10 gb suddenly occupied,so i had to go delete them.)

For windows 10, the path directory is: C:/Users/(username)/Appdata/Local/Temp
Find folders that seem to start with nw(numbers) and their average size should be around 1.5 gb each. I don't think anything should break if you should delete them, but make backups before you do anything.
yup have the same thing happen to me though i think there is still space missing could it also write multiple files somewhere else ? (or maybe it's just the RE2 updates....)
also is there a max value for gold , s_exp , job_exp , drop and feel ?

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Here's a link to download V1.11. PM me if the link gets taken down, the last MEGA one did... :( but we'll see.

MEGA

Like Prick said, contains bugfixes and a bit of new content. You should, in theory, be able to just copy over your old saves? Let me know if that works or not.
So, this'll teach me not to NOT be a dirty little pirate. I bought the game off DLSite, and it's censored... which honestly, I shoulda known... I mean... I should have, totally my bad, but give that that is the case, I'm now forced to come beg. Do you have version 1.12.3? I get that doing every update would be obnoxious, but 1.12.3 has the new babydoll scenes on the couch and bed.

Reactions: truong55

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Maybe the blacksmith has repressed memories and is really serial killer that smashes anyone who fucks his girls over the head with his hammer. Someone should incorporate something like that into a NTR game.
"I Know what you did last brothel"?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote