4.80 star(s) 65 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is this the translation, one guy here on f95zone said he wanted to make? Or is it Mtl?
The translation came was created by Zethin. The F95 thread containing it's progress is here. As for if it is a machine translation or not doesn't really matter anymore to me and looking through the thread for the translation I saw no mention of it despite several folks here claiming it was. Play it and make the judgement yourself I guess. Just know you can read it from start to finish and the author is taking feedback to correct any untranslated portions that are found through playtesting.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Can one enjoy the story in this game without having finished the first one? I got pretty far in the first game but got distracted by something else without following through. Really not looking forward to going back through the whole thing if I don't have to in order to enjoy this sequel.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can one enjoy the story in this game without having finished the first one? I got pretty far in the first game but got distracted by something else without following through. Really not looking forward to going back through the whole thing if I don't have to in order to enjoy this sequel.
I would say so. The stories are not connected that I have seen. Much like darksouls itself. You can enjoy this without completing the first game and I am pretty sure you won't be spoiling anything.

how to get to liddell cemetery?
head to the west across the dodgson bridge. It is directly south of the tavern and then you take a Left at the first opportunity you can. you will know you are heading the right way if you run into a fog gate before a boss.

D

Deleted member 119819

Can you only "rape" the girls? Its not even like the girls protest to it or anything like that? But there is only the option to "rape" them.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can you only "rape" the girls? Its not even like the girls protest to it or anything like that? But there is only the option to "rape" them.
You don't have to rape them. All the heroines ive come across have a pledge option that essentially allows you to increase your affinity with them and eventually engage in consensual sex. They are cheap hoes. give them a few souls and they will glady open their legs for you after a few times. You can rape them or even kill them though if you so desire. Doing so will end the pledge bonuses though so there is a trade off. Additionally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yamemai

BecauseSwiftKey

Oct 4, 2019
View attachment 646087

Overview:
An adult-only RPG. Contains cruel depictions. Please be warned. This is a sequel to "BLACK SOULS".

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? |
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13 HotFix
Language: English
Prequel: LINK
Translator: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - -
Torrent: - - - - -

View attachment 646082 View attachment 646083 View attachment 646084 View attachment 646085 View attachment 646086
Hoorayy!!

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
Is this the translation, one guy here on f95zone said he wanted to make? Or is it Mtl?
Yes it's a edited MTL, the dev said on twitter there will be a official translation with a new dlc in a few months

The translation came was created by Zethin. The F95 thread containing it's progress is here. As for if it is a machine translation or not doesn't really matter anymore to me and looking through the thread for the translation I saw no mention of it despite several folks here claiming it was. Play it and make the judgement yourself I guess. Just know you can read it from start to finish and the author is taking feedback to correct any untranslated portions that are found through playtesting.
Your looking in the wrong thread, https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-blacksouls-ii.30395/
Go down to the 14th post he says it right there

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
YES! I have been waiting for what feels like an age for this to be translated, time to get back into the action!

Just one question first, is there possible Good Endings in this? Black Souls 1 had Good(-ish) endings for all girls individually and a Good(?) ending for all together, so is this possible here? I'm already assuming that True Endings are going to be mind-fcks, but do we get the illusion of happy endings or not in this version?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
YES! I have been waiting for what feels like an age for this to be translated, time to get back into the action!

Just one question first, is there possible Good Endings in this? Black Souls 1 had Good(-ish) endings for all girls individually and a Good(?) ending for all together, so is this possible here? I'm already assuming that True Endings are going to be mind-fcks, but do we get the illusion of happy endings or not in this version?
Not counting the DLC there are 7 endings. 5 considered normal and 2 "reverse - endings". From my understanding there are like over 30 Heroines so unfortunately it doesn't look like you will get an ending for each of them.

haven't cleared the game so not sure if there are any good endings unfortunately.

4.80 star(s) 65 Votes