RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
sen.png

From DLSite: The direct sequel to "Black Souls." There are 34 heroines. Every NPC can be killed, but doing so will lower your "SEN" and turn the world insane. By having sex with the different heroines, or through medicine, you can recover your SEN. The Wonderland is an open-world experience using ATB, where you collect "Souls" to level your character. There are many optional events with plenty of replay value. All female NPCs can be killed and/or raped and confined. The game features a total of 7 different endings with a New Game+ mode and a toggleable H-Scene option.
Purchase:
Patch Download (Version 1.1):
| |

Hotfix (Version 1.13):
Walkthrough: N/A, will add it when it's done.
Installation (Main Patch): Drag and drop the file into your folder, press "Replace," then play.​
Installation (Hotfix):
1. Download and open
2. Choose "File", "Open RGSSAD...", then in the bottom right corner, choose "RPG Maker VX Ace Encrypted Archive".​
3. Locate the .RGSS3A patch you downloaded.​
4. Once selected, press "Extract All..." at the top and choose the game folder.​
4.5. You may have to delete the .RGSS3A file for any changes to take effect.​
5. Download the hotfix above, extract it to the game folder, and "Replace All."​
Credit: Thanks to Rare_Cats from the original Black Souls translation for going over part of the translation.​
Note: Do not ask me for download links to the full game, you will not get one from me. This is considered a 100% finished translation. If you find anything untranslated, or bugs like boxes showing up for names, report them to me via PM.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016

Japanese Wiki for the game.

English Walkthrough, not sure how complete it is or if it has the DLC.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the translation! Also I'm not sure if it's an issue with this patch, or if the DLC changed it, but when I name my character Grimm or Leaf I don't get any unique dialogue like I did on the earlier patch.

Reactions: Zethin

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thanks for the translation! Also I'm not sure if it's an issue with this patch, or if the DLC changed it, but when I name my character Grimm or Leaf I don't get any unique dialogue like I did on the earlier patch.
I'll need to go in and fix that, thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: test1234

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I also found that the dog boss thing on the bridge and the receptionist in the psych ward have japanese names.
edit: found another bloodstain
1588400957169.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zethin

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
there's always been a couple scenes and/or fights where the game detects missing files and crashes, even in prior translations

does that mean my base blacksouls is an outdated version or did i cock up somewhere?

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yes

on the other hand, i fucked up my save file from using too much black souls from chaos dungeon just after starting a NG+ and now i'm stuck with -6000 sen someone help me
I believe there’s an item that sets SEN to 0, I’ll have to look.

Edit: There is, it drops from Jubjub (it's called "Gear of Madness").

there's always been a couple scenes and/or fights where the game detects missing files and crashes, even in prior translations

does that mean my base blacksouls is an outdated version or did i cock up somewhere?
This is likely a problem with you extracting the game incorrectly (easy mistake). This is usually caused when the Japanese characters in the filenames aren’t extracted. Changing your AppLocale to Japanese and re-extracting the game, then applying the patch should fix it.

Alternatively, if you get Bandizip and set the CodePage to Japanese before extracting then that should also work.

Last edited:
Reactions: test1234
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote