RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
I think the naming for dee and dum is currently reversed? unless for some reason tweedledum is called dee and tweedledee is called dum

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
at last, I'm able to read their dialog,
this so much fun xD, time to start over again xD
ahh, and thanks for the translataion :D

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
This is likely a problem with you extracting the game incorrectly (easy mistake). This is usually caused when the Japanese characters in the filenames aren’t extracted. Changing your AppLocale to Japanese and re-extracting the game, then applying the patch should fix it.

Alternatively, if you get Bandizip and set the CodePage to Japanese before extracting then that should also work.
Actually no, on closer inspection i seem to be actually missing some soundfiles since those are actually unpacked outside the rgss3 file and it didn't update along the game proper when it got replaced, any chance someone could post their Audio folder?

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
There's this enemy that has an empty name, is this intentional?
1588428965436.png
edit: my name also appears to be missing
edit2: when I entered the next area my name is back

Last edited:

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Updated the OP patch with Version 1.1. Should fix the problems reported so far (untranslated blood stains / text, untranslated enemy names, etc.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So is the problem with dee and dum that i mentioned is it intentionally like that or?
like in the conversation dee is calling dum dee while dum is calling dee dum

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
So is the problem with dee and dum that i mentioned is it intentionally like that or?
like in the conversation dee is calling dum dee while dum is calling dee dum
Yeah I'll have to look at that bug more closely, not sure why it's swapping their names when the scripts are fine.

Edit: Actually I found the cause for it. I'll see about getting a hotfix uploaded.

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Wow... Just wow.... Can't believe that I would finally be able to play this game!(a little bit frustrating since Im busy at the moment so I wont be able to play this immediately)

As always and will always be, thank you very much Mr. Zethin

yym

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for your work on the translation!!

Playing ver 1.1 currently - it looks like the names in the mental ward are untranslated.

Reactions: Zethin
Apr 16, 2020
I just went on the translation page, and I was wondering what exactly the "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn" is. Is the developer still actively working on this, or was that content that was added already?

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
How did everyone obtain the game? Just curious if you all purchased it.
DLsite would be one of the legal distributors where you can buy it if you want to support the dev.
The site has an English version and is selling a lot of Japanese stuff besides video games.

Also "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn" refers to the third free DLC, but that's still gonna take a long time.

Apr 16, 2020
DLsite would be one of the legal distributors where you can buy it if you want to support the dev.
The site has an English version and is selling a lot of Japanese stuff besides video games.

Also "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn" refers to the third free DLC, but that's still gonna take a long time.
ah I understand, thanks for answering.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I've created a hotfix with several name fixes and untranslated text fixes. The download link is in the OP. To install it:

1. Download and open
2. Choose "File", "Open RGSSAD...", then in the bottom right corner, choose "RPG Maker VX Ace Encrypted Archive".
3. Locate the .RGSS3A patch you downloaded.
4. Once selected, press "Extract All..." at the top and choose the game folder.
4.5. You may have to delete the .RGSS3A file for any changes to take effect.​
5. Download the hotfix above, extract it to the game folder, and "Replace All."

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote