RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So apparently you can unlock the full gallery if you get ending G, how the fuck do you do that? Is it just ending D with a few extra steps, does it have something to do with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also is there any reward for doing the chaos dungeon outside of maybe getting better rings?

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
So apparently you can unlock the full gallery if you get ending G, how the fuck do you do that? Is it just ending D with a few extra steps, does it have something to do with
Also is there any reward for doing the chaos dungeon outside of maybe getting better rings?

Reactions: TheBlindSteve
Aug 3, 2018
The rings for the Chaos Dungeon in later depths is amazing you also get some skills, weapons, and equipments that you can only get in later depths in the Chaos Dungeon.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
how to beat the old king I tested a lot of Crit build, Eva Meva, etc nothing goes I am lvl 999 x)

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'll be adding this in the walkthrough I'm making, but I'd highly recommend getting Prickett's ring ASAP before trying for the true ending (F or G). The second DLC changed some important dialogue throughout the game you'll miss without the ring.

Last edited:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Um...

where do I find tweedledee + tweedledum?
In the Mental Ward, just before the Boss, there is a dead end hallway with bloody text on the ground. The text will say there is a hidden door here, so when you click on the wall directly above it, it opens the door to the twins.

Aug 3, 2018
how to beat the old king I tested a lot of Crit build, Eva Meva, etc nothing goes I am lvl 999 x)
I recommend using Jabbar weapon if your attack doesn't even deal 1% of heath then use this. It will always deal 1% of heath you might wanna focus on surviving while dealing damage.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
I recommend using Jabbar weapon if your attack doesn't even deal 1% of heath then use this. It will always deal 1% of heath you might wanna focus on surviving while dealing damage.
he always kills me with his zexcalibur attack I can't do anything ...

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
he always kills me with his zexcalibur attack I can't do anything ...
Whelp, you're not actually supposed to kill the reflections with attacks.
During the second phase the king uses a skill to give one or two of his reflections the casting buff, which allows them to cast a untankable nuke but also kills them after a few turns.
You simple deal with them by using the break skill to stop them from casting, this stuns them and makes them die next turn.
However you want at least 2 actions each turn if you want to keep this up, Nodes Ring (from completing the library) and Kuti's pledge (level 3) make this a lot easier. But the most important part is having the Deep Knights Anchor weapon, as it has a skill which boosts your action count for a few turns.
Use one of your actions to keep the mirrors from getting a cast off and use the rest of them to get the boss back to 0 health.
My boss died when he was at minimum health when his last mirror died from the buff.

Edit: The boss only summons a limited amount of reflections, and will start attacking himself once they are gone.
He can't die while the reflections are up, so you can just focus on surviving (interrupting the mirrors) and finish him afterwards.

Last edited:

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Whelp, you're not actually supposed to kill the reflections with attacks.
During the second phase the king uses a skill to give 2 of his reflections the casting buff, which allows them to cast a untankable nuke but also kills them after a few turns.
You simple deal with them by using the break skill to stop them from casting, this stuns them and makes them die next turn.
However you will need at least 2 actions each turn if you want to keep this up, Nodes Ring (from completing the library) and Kuti's pledge (level 3) make this a lot easier. But the most important part is having the Deep Knights Anchor weapon, as it has a skill which boosts your action count for a few turns.
Use 2 of your actions to keep the mirrors from getting a cast off and use the rest of them to get the boss back to 0 health.
My boss died when he was at minimum health when his last mirror died from the buff.
thx for reply fast magdragon and soulsearcher could you give me your save since you beat her please? it's 3h that I'm on it I have more motivation ^^ "

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
could you give me your save since you beat her please? it's 3h that I'm on it I have more motivation ^^ "
I can't give you a save right after the fight because you can't save in the Chaos dungeon.
And giving you a save after is is worthless as well since the ''reward'' happens right after the fight.
If you get to the part where he starts summoning reflections then the entire fight literally becomes ''select the buffed mirror, use break, select boss, hit him to keep health low'' each turn until you win. It just takes at least 2 actions and enough DPS outmatch his small restoration buff.

Last edited:

Falter-Falke

Jul 21, 2017
It's sort of funny that it seems like the game only really begins when you get to level 999, because a ton of stuff will still absolutely destroy you in spite of you being a ridiculously high level if you don't equip yourself to deal with it.

I'm curious, though, is there a 'best' build, or a strongest way to go, at the start? Does your class even matter much, once you hit the endgame? I went with a mage and ended up with a bunch of black goat rings and the wand of creation so I can just spam a ton of high level spells, but I'm still getting beaten down by a ton of stuff, and I can't tell if that's just the nature of the game.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
sometimes the break does not pass to break the spell is normal?

Edit:
I just tested 4 times using the break the hard break and the gun break but none works when it prepares to launch will have black I do not understand the problem?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote