4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have a download link for raw 4.0 so I can shove it into an auto translator like the absolute heathen I am?
Im not kidding when i say most of us play this games for ITS STORY. It will be a great loose to not understanding shit about it! Buuuuuut at the same time i would be lying if i said the though never crossed my mind.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Hey, snatch the translator over at and plug it in, you'd be surprised. With a basic understanding of English you can easily piece together what people are saying, enough that it isn't a boner killer, at least, and that the meaning gets through. That and you don't have to wait months for an actual translation to come out. Only problem is that it released like, yesterday, so I can't find a download floating around anywhere yet.

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
A bit more about the ending
Also should have mentioned in my previous reply that I'm not responsible for the truthfulness of my spoiler

DLC3 Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Was it this translation ? I don't recall any other, but I really find it hard to believe someone would call it MTL translation.
you could argue is a MTL as the translator stated it at page 4 of this thread here. But i agree with you that at least, it doens't feel like one for it was edited line by line to make sense. As far i know the first translation missed few references for another tales, the dlsite translation has some parts that aren't translated at all

lastly: both translation failed to leave the hints of what SEN means in game, and only is figurable in the jp version. SEN = madness

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, the more I read the less resolve I have...
I want to play this game more and more!
But I really fear that my save will get corrupted or something...And that wait for translation get too unbearable at that point.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I'm watching someone streamed it and god damn difficulty 0 enemies are equal or harder than difficulty 9 of Deep Sea, the spike is real

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes