Unity - Completed - Blackstar [Final] [Synector Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ummmh

Buggy abandonded alpha. Don't bother.

Specifically:

The only quest involving a third party is bugged.

If you see mutants humping girls and you attack the muties once you have the axe, it just goes right through them and does nothing, and the muties do nothing to you as they just keep humping the girls.

Active (not humping girls) muties are the most basic combat possible, and losing to them results in no H-scenes, despite the animations of them humping girls implying that's all they're after.

In fact there are no H-scenes for the main character at all, which is odd for an H game, but possibly good considering it's a female voice but a male first person model and no third person model. I mean, some people would be into that, but a lot aren't.

Definitely don't waste your time with this one, since it's clearly abandoned **despite being marked as completed**. I'm guessing the dev needed milk money that week.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ydyote

I don't write reviews that often but the game size:gamplay ratio is so bad that I want to turn the time back

you cannot even have gamepad plugged in because it forces you to use it, the level design is one of the worst ever I felt lost all the time, I didn't get wtf is happening

I got to like level 3? maybe? idk then I found some 2 dudes on a balcony and they just killed me because I had no way of defending myself so I alt+f4 and deleted this nonsense

maybe there is some potential but its a waste of time right now in my eyes for sure
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MrPotatoEater

This game is absolutely trash with everything even a blind man can do better game with sniff than this piece of trash

a
  4. 1.00 star(s)

frellipsm

Less "Complete" as a piece of work, and more along the lines of "Abandoned" it seems

An ambitious project that bit off more than it could chew. With clear inspiration and influences visible, but with a game that roughly amounts to a rough prototype to draw a rough picture, but none of the systems or gameplay to offer any of the fun.

The environments which have been created offer the appropriate spooky atmosphere. Zoning is not handled well within the engine with frequent load screens. Vignette triggers seem to be very fragile and fickle breaking the flow of objectives irreparably, even early on. Character movement is rudimentary, and the character model seems to be a basic male stand-in, even though the character is voiced fairly well by a woman.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Captain Rex

Nearly all the game is broken

Sometimes the loading trigger does not even bother to trigger so i just fall through the map

a.i is dumb af

Don't bother playing this until the entire game is fixed

.............................................................................................................
  6. 1.00 star(s)

withoutscratch

Don´t waste your time on this shit.
    I have played a lot of bad game and this on gets, on a scale of 1 to 10, a-74

It is buggy as fuck, no game over rape, all you have are NCS that get fucked and shouting for help all the time.

No clue why you find ammo in the last lvl of the game...

Awful time waste
  7. 1.00 star(s)

swe920

This is barely even a game, how is this considered complete?

There's pretty much no content, it's just a tech demo that doesn't even do a sex scene properly, the dude is just thrusting the air. Hard pass
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Lucifer_kitsune

Not Completed work's like shit aswell animations terrible and the character model is a male when it's supposed to be female.
    Half the graphic do show sometimes.
    when opening doors you get stuck on nothing and have to close and reopen door to move again and sometimes's you clip though the floor.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

alcanii

Graphics are nice
    Story is there (didn't play far enough)
    Atmosphere is well made

so why is it so bad... well the game breaks after loading in the wrong spot because your inventory fucks up. u can regain some stuff by switching sections but thats not allways an option.
    Fighting is uneccessary but is still in the game for no good reason (also is weird to swing a axe that belongs into a museum with your manly hands)

And the sex scenes are quite bad as pointed out by the other. U basicly stand behind aliens with your axe in your hands and watch woman crying for help and getting raped and u deside like. No thats fine i just go and let them do theire thing. I wont even comment on that but as soon i see i rat i point it out...

So the game even if it could be rly good is a big dissapointment.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Matao

I m glad to not buy this from steam , this game have high potential but a lot lag , the big alien is so bugged , same voice actor for all npc have same face just hair are differend they also HAVE SAME VOICE ACTOR and always same line 'pls help me ,elp me , do you help me ?? ' thats all . And the mc have femal voice actor but when I look my own shadow and as First person it's look like a male with shaved head with big muscle hand .The worst is after activated the main breaker and go to the hangar , I meet a ' gray wall' look like the game is unfinished . Lazy develloper that's all I know it's not easy to make a game you should not sell a unfinished game . And also it's tagged as completed . . . I considered it as final update . Sorry for my grammar and vocabulary I can speak 3 langage and the english is not my main langage as you see
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Greyvan

Hey, hello there, do you like feeling like you have lost a lot of time in your life ? Then boy, do I have a good news for you.

Seriously tho, if you want a tldr, here : Don't play it.

Story : You're on a space station to do god know what and everything turns to shit in more or less a solid minute.

Graphics : Hey unity, good to see you behind under used again. Big, empty maps, a impressive number of loading for virtualy nothing and, a lot of times, they don't even load properly so, you're free to go explore in oob I suppose. By the way, you're supposed to play a girl, but, the model's a dude, 100%.

Sound : No music, just a turbine sound, as for the vocals, well, female voice over male breathing is what's you'll get for the MC. For the rest ? Yeah, keep hoping.

Gameplay : There's none, there, go fetch a thing, kill a thing with the axe, there, done.

H-scene : Boy oh boy, a lot of female model raped by aliens ? Those things from The Last of Us ? Special mention for the "Yeah, let them awkardly move in the pre-programmed position even if the genitals don't fit / are technically in her thigh right now"

Bugs : Just a few, because they are easily replicable, so, if you want to have your fun, go for it :
    - Don't go fetch ANYTHING before being asked too (like, the vaccine) the game will break.
    -Reload after taking something, sometimes, the items will be replace on the map, but still in your inventory.
    - Just, speedrun the thing, the game will not like it, at all.
    -Try doing the quests in the wrong order and sometimes, when you're supposed to go to the next place, the loading will not start and it's oob time.
    - Die while oob, press the try again and boom, you're inventory is wiped clean. (Probably works without being oob, but, meh.)

Sooooo, anyway, don't play that, go do anything else, because, believe me, except maybe starring at a blank wall, everything can be more fun than this.