Unity Completed Blades of Jianghu: Ballad of Wind and Dust [Final] [Eternal Alice Studio]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
The official steam page only has version 1.1.6 where do you get that version?
It's a minipatch they posted on steam 1 day after 1.1.6 without the patch notes. Same as how 1.1.5 patch notes were skipped.
The changes are very minimal in patch size, so I assume it just had nothing worth mentioning.

Conidering the company is now closed and game is not having much success - it's highly likely that this 1.1.7 will remain the latest version.

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
It's a minipatch they posted on steam 1 day after 1.1.6 without the patch notes. Same as how 1.1.5 patch notes were skipped.
The changes are very minimal in patch size, so I assume it just had nothing worth mentioning.

Conidering the company is now closed and game is not having much success - it's highly likely that this 1.1.7 will remain the latest version.
That's unfortunate Alice studio has great art style. Maybe a rebranding is needed for the company.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022

1.1.7 censored btw, probably cause they added jap. 1.1.4 still uncensored

Last edited:

hutosusima

Jun 20, 2019
I just checked their twitter and they tweeted about releasing this game on DLsite like two weeks ago, is this a good sign? It is a shame though cause the game had really good animations.

Hawaiiz

Mar 22, 2022
Were you suppose to win against lan or lose? I use cheat instant kill on her but it didnt end the battle? Help pls

aronis1205

Dec 29, 2022
all gallary (v1.1.6)

25/25 100%
9/9 100%

data
C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\Blades of Jianghu\NaninovelData\SaveData

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: poopingman

Fish.

May 12, 2022
How come when I try to pick up Wei Shuang Yun's Scarlet sunset shadow manual my game just stops the dungeon? I can exit the dungeon but I cant pick up the item.

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
hey for some reason I can't equip any skills that I bought from the shop or any of the skills I found in the woods. Also, If I unequip them they disappear forever.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or have it happened to you? Also, I have no clue how to find the save file.

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
lol it fixed it self after I closed it trying to find the save file in the folders and re opened it to grind a bit

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Unfortunate that the MC is a brain damaged goody two shoes...

Edit: main character is such a dumbfuck about 3 quarters of the way in I started skipping text to see the end.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes