Blank page insted of a sad panda in exhentai.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Do you have an actual value in your "igneous" cookie or do you have "mystery"? Maybe that's the key that the server is supposed to read in order to let you in as your registered account. Mine says mystery and I only see a blank page.

EDIT: turns out you do need this value if you want to access the exh. Without it you will get the cuck page :(

E-EDIT: got in with igneous :PogChamp:
So, can you show me the cookies you've got? I tried adding a cookie called Igneous and giving it a value of 1, but no change

alvarcus

Sep 7, 2020
So, can you show me the cookies you've got? I tried adding a cookie called Igneous and giving it a value of 1, but no change
I can't give you *my* igneous because that's basically *my* pass. It's not a global value for everyone.

The "igneous" is you passport (a string of numbers to identify you) in the eyes of the system. If you don't have it when you log into e-hentai and then switch to exhentai, that means the system either did not give you the access to exhentai (so it will treat you as a guest and, thus, will not let you in) or it was revoked. There is a way to bypass the blank page and get to the sad panda page that will ask you your log in and your password (the way you do it is with exhentai password add-on). However, when I entered my e-hentai credentials it still told me to fuck off. So I didn't have the access despite my account being 2 months old.

I've checked out some threads on github in different languages where people basically say that exhentai servers are worse than nuclear war and you have to do the usual routine (log into e-hentai - go to exhentai) every single day in hopes of getting the coveted igneous value, then writing it down on a pieces of paper before putting it into your most precious safety deposit box and forgetting this nightmare has ever happened to you, but... I dunno if that will help. Some people say they got the igneous value by creating a new account and waiting for a week, some say they didn't get it even after a week.

For me, I use Firefox. I found an old account I made years ago and logged into it for the first time without VPNs and on a brand new browser (Brave). It let me in and I managed to write down my igneous. When I try to log into that same account in Firefox it's giving me the blank page. When I edit that cookie to put the igneous associated with my account instead of "mystery" it lets me in even in Firefox.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Gotcha. My account is yeeeears old and it was only this month when access decided to break. I'll see if I can generate an igneous value by logging in and out repeatedly