RPGM Completed Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I don't really like breasts THAT big, but the art looks good, I'll give it a try.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
mtl'd this 6 months ago
honestly lacklustre content, the only fleshed out path seemed like when the MC was being trained in that dojo

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Feel rushed really
I can't really free roaming after final chap, tested bad end it turn to statics image later, there heart event symbol but can't trigger it (public bath but it say place locked turn out it for mother perhaps?), there event but no clue on map, daughter event for swimming dunno where....

So yeah feel rushed

Oct 5, 2019
Not sure why, but I got a bug where after an hour of play (After night one and boss battle), reloading my save starts the day over (Before going to school) even though it says I have an hour of play time and the save icon is the Mom pictured.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Feel rushed really
I can't really free roaming after final chap, tested bad end it turn to statics image later, there heart event symbol but can't trigger it (public bath but it say place locked turn out it for mother perhaps?), there event but no clue on map, daughter event for swimming dunno where....

So yeah feel rushed
Welcome to DLsite games. It is frustrating how many of them have a good idea that is then completely rushed over in order to pump out content faster.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Awesome game. Love the female characters big tits and butts <3
Most games have small/flat female characters, so a rare game like this is always welcomed

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Kind of broken, whether due to the MTL or just the natural state of the game, I dunno. Cow scenes were nice, but yeah this shit seemed rushed as hell so an MTL's probably the most it deserves lol. Would rather someone spend effort on an actually good game.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
How are you supposed to get your naughty level over 50 and 75? Max I got at the end was 40 for the daughter and 38 for the mom.

Edit: I managed to cheat and repeat an event to get the naughty level higher. Still couldn't do those purification on those npc or enter the brothel.
Guessing it was never implemented?

Last edited:

765megaman

Apr 14, 2020
How are you supposed to get your naughty level over 50 and 75? Max I got at the end was 40 for the daughter and 38 for the mom.

Edit: I managed to cheat and repeat an event to get the naughty level higher. Still couldn't do those purification on those npc or enter the brothel.
Guessing it was never implemented?
Sadly this version is bugged pree bad, I played a diff mtl version a few months back, all the brothel events are implemented, just seems this version is hella bugged

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Welcome to DLsite games. It is frustrating how many of them have a good idea that is then completely rushed over in order to pump out content faster.
ah it remind me with niche small game aka indie game
Sadly this version is bugged pree bad, I played a diff mtl version a few months back, all the brothel events are implemented, just seems this version is hella bugged
this quite sad discovery, if there exist not so bug riddle ver out there. This ver sometimes the brothel work sometime not.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, tried the raw 1.3.1 version after seeing your message. After the "training" arc, the prostitution thing is doable and the cat shop has a glittering star that increases the naughty level by 20 for either character. Events aren't bugged either and the recollection room has more.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes