3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

datdudeoverthere

Jul 22, 2020
What type of Ntr is going to get added? If there's some netorase I'll jump all over this, if not, I'll probably still try it at some point.

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
im hopeing for all kinds of ntr. it just matchs the the lore so much. if the goblins win they get the girls if you fail to lead and rely on the ment they could get the girls. you could even corrupt the girls your self and prostiute them to pay for village upgrades if thats ever becomes a thing.

Aquis2101

Apr 11, 2023
how to start Honoka's Gym event, I dont see any days that she have the conversation f
Version 0.2.1 has been uploaded to the first page, I'll add the mixdrop link once its done uploading

v0.2.1 patchnotes

-Fixed an error when training with Ina
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s sprites
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s interaction not resetting properly
-Fixed an error with collisions not working properly
-Fixed an issue with Emiru’s icon when navigating the map
-Not Fixed!!! There’s a bug with the combat of the game, when you load back into a map it will retain the stats of your last battle, fixing it ‘causes the whole system to pop more errors, so it stays until I find a way to rework boss fights
-Added 7 more scenes to Kyoko (After combat, Picnic Date and Gym Training)
-Added Honoka’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Nozomi’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Gym clothes for the cast, it doubles the exp gained when training at the gym
-Added a system to skip the village defense section of the game based on overall strength of the girls vs overall strength of the goblins
how to start Honoka's Gym event, I dont see any days that she have the conversation for the gym, sartuday and sunday too

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Patreon is down and Subscirbestar is under review , anyone knows what happened ?
I don't remember ever inputting the mother and MC's relationship so probably banned for incest.
Subscribestar has been absolutely fucking the dog at approving new projects lately so it's probably in review hell. I haven't checked his SS before but I suspect it's always been under review. Biggest problem with SS is they don't have enough staff to approve new projects and they end up in review for weeks if not months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonMommyRhea

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Dev made a post on discord was taken down for good old incest, did mention they will look into SubStar but we know their approval, I feel like put they 10 cards into a box 1 approve card and 9 try again tomorrow, then they draw a card and if they don't get the approve card they do the same thing the next day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonMommyRhea
Jul 14, 2024
are you going to release the new update soon or are you waiting to get the SS page approved first??
I'm giving it a week to see if the page gets approved if not I'll probably try to find a way to release the update for the people who were supporting the patreon page before the public release

bro eliminaste tú patreon?
Patreon me borro la cuenta por infligir ToS al crear contenido con incesto

Reactions: Chinte
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes