Others - Completed - Blitz Angel Spica [v0.319] [Erobotan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Trigard

One of my favorite games. Game is specific. The game maintains a decent level, I miss things like a more extensive plot and new outfits or weapons, but maybe the lack of them makes the game have this simplicity that I like. It is a game for a few hours and it's a pity because I would love to explore this universe more :).
    Getting used to the controls can be difficult at first, the art isn't particularly unusual either, but it's definitely a unique style. The fights are really demanding and people without the motivation to save the world can give up halfway hahaha. Still, I liked the fight the most, it felt fair to me once I learned some special moves. I also like the appearance of the heroine, she is cute and her proportions are perfect for me ^^.

In short, it's a game for people who like challenges and who don't mind old art.

(sorry for my english)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Game is your typical "pay in game money to actually beat the game" type of deal. Its not fun at all, even on easy its ridiculous. The scenes arent that great either IMO...

Its better to just get the full save if you want just the scenes..