EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ168056_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Blitz Angel Spica is a mahou shoujo (magical girl) themed beat'em up inspired by Beat Angel Escalayer. The game tells the story of an ordinary girl who gained an ability to transform into a heroine of justice whose fighting prowess is powered by her sexual arousal.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2016-12-26
Developer: Erobotan
Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: v0.319
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to @156_163_146_167 for sharing the game.

RJ168056_img_smp1.jpg RJ168056_img_smp2.jpg RJ168056_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
For some reason, I feel like this game is a lot older than 3 years. Well, nostalgia(?) fap, here we come.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I checked gallery and there is more than one boss, I went on easy mode for a quick go through of the game and after defeating the three bosses of the Sisters, slime, and nurse, I was unable to progress. Does anyone else have this problem? If you don't, please upload your save. Thank you!
Please note the "Demo v0.257" in the title... It means demo version of v0.257 so it's just 3 stage and you cannot progress further... I think...

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
In my opinion, this game isn't worth it. Don't know how the handling is with a controller, but with the keyboard it's unbeatable. Up is not equal to jump is dumb. And, not a single Boss is beatable. Don't know which concept is behind this game, but if it based on 'lose 300 times until you can beat them', then I'm out of here.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
In my opinion, this game isn't worth it. Don't know how the handling is with a controller, but with the keyboard it's unbeatable. Up is not equal to jump is dumb. And, not a single Boss is beatable. Don't know which concept is behind this game, but if it based on 'lose 300 times until you can beat them', then I'm out of here.
The controls are a bit janky but the game is hardly 'unbeatable' in any respect, it's barely distinguishable from any of the countless other games in the genre.

Reactions: Hexco12373
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes