Collection Video BlobCG collection [2024-06-02] [BlobCG]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

smerdalinho

Jul 6, 2023
There were a couple mentions of extra renders from , are those just the 3 Ethel pics on his Patreon? I was wondering because the image files are called 1, 2 and 9.jpg respectively

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
There were a couple mentions of extra renders from , are those just the 3 Ethel pics on his Patreon? I was wondering because the image files are called 1, 2 and 9.jpg respectively
No, there's a few of them but those are the ones he decided to share on the Patreon. The rest are in the archive

- Ethel Image dump:

6.png

Legrant

May 14, 2022
I can’t remember if it does or not but I feel like I remember seeing something about the Ethel drop having a vr version but idk

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
I was contacted directly by Blob and he kindly asked to stop sharing his stuff. Given that I'm a huge fan of his work I'll stop sharing it. I'll keep what I uploaded there in the links but I won't be sharing anything else from this point on.

Still, $5 for a couple jerk offs a month is worth it :KEK:

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
I was contacted directly by Blob and he kindly asked to stop sharing his stuff. Given that I'm a huge fan of his work I'll stop sharing it. I'll keep what I uploaded there in the links but I won't be sharing anything else from this point on.

Still, $5 for a couple jerk offs a month is worth it :KEK:
ngl thats fair asf i can respect the decision, enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote