Collection Video BlobCG collection [2024-07-19] [BlobCG]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
You referring to what he said in blog post #31? He specifically mentioned taking a break from the Aegis girls, not Xenoblade as a whole.

He's got a lot of Xenoblade models he's made, but not done much with yet. His new Eunie model (just a short), Melia, Poppi QT Pi, etc... So hopefully he'll give them a turn for animations!
So I read his blog post 32 and it looks like I was wrong. He said he's getting a bit tired of XC in general, though he could keep doing the Aegis girls, just not other characters. Seems like such a waste to make all those models but not animate them.

• Sad
Reactions: StraightUpJorkingIt
Jun 23, 2023
So I read his blog post 32 and it looks like I was wrong. He said he's getting a bit tired of XC in general, though he could keep doing the Aegis girls, just not other characters. Seems like such a waste to make all those models but not animate them.
Yep... Such a damn waste. Him and Nodu are the only ones that make banger animations for the Xenoblade girls and now hes tellin me hes grown tired of it.
We are going to starve (personally not interested in that OC of his)

• Sad
Reactions: floorboard

Pheonixxx

Jan 22, 2023
Yep... Such a damn waste. Him and Nodu are the only ones that make banger animations for the Xenoblade girls and now hes tellin me hes grown tired of it.
That OC aint his its from opaluVA who does the voice for basically all his animations

Reactions: LimeEnjoyer

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
I hope it's just a phase and he returns to it eventually. Xenoblade's a really good niche cause there're lots of great characters and not a lot of artists do it. Lots of untapped potential.

Speaking of Nodu, hopefully one day he finally gets around to the long awaited "Aegis x You 2" lol

Reactions: Taurus188

bor2

Dec 15, 2021
Honestly if he does other series I'm into then sweet. Xenoblade still gets quite a bit (in general, not particuarly 3d animations) consistently so not too hurt over him branching out and wanting a break. Would rather this than burning out or stopping altogether. He's a great animator regardless.

asstraeusss

Apr 24, 2021
As much as I desperately need to see that new Eunie model in action. I don’t think it’s a bad thing that Blob’s doing more series. Like, if the girl is hot and I have no clue where she’s from; the girl is still hot. Blob is just an animation god, and I need to see more beautiful fictional women jiggling everywhere.

Plus, he said he’s doing one more Na’el animation before stepping away from Xenoblade stuff for a bit. So that’s a win in my book.

Reactions: blookester
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote