Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Bloggerman is a 3D artist who creates short animations with very unique and usually depraved themes. His muse is Mei from Overwatch (though he employs a few other characters from various games as well). He focuses mainly on rough domination / rape / drugged scenes, often with humiliation undertones. About a third of the content features Mei taking it from (and giving it to) a variety of beasts. If you want animations with themes never before seen (in the most dark and bizzare sense), this is the one to get. Not for the faint of heart.
EXTREME CONTENT
Updated: 2024-07-27
Artist: Bloggerman -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 161 animations & 68 pictures
Length: 30+ mins
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Torrent (2024-07-27)
Download
Human Content: - - - -
Beast Content: - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every audio release is included. I have remuxed the audio with the original video stream with no loss of video quality.
In the case of multiple audio releases for the same animation, everything is volume normalized and remuxed in the same file with multiple audio streams. These are tagged as (dual audio). All original audio-less files preserved in the 'original copies' folders.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections that looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2024-07-27) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers to maximize peers:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
3rd animated preview had me raise an eyebrow.

Then I read that you curated the archive and just for that you deserve mad respect.