Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
anyone with a save file just before the 4th girl? i missed.....something and sadly save editors wont work with this game =\

Reactions: Zawisza97

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
It's not my type of game, but the screenshots look interesting enough to make me download it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well well, I played this in the past, spent 28 hours on a perfect run. (20 hours playing, 8 hours planning)
That was really fun, no sexual content aside, this is a very well made RPG, can be completed in 8 hours. 1 more run after that to fix a mistake probably all players make on chapter 2 concerning a certain character.
All in all, if you're bored and wanna play a fun but engaging rpg, try this. A sequel will be released this month.
The B- horror movie like writing and likable bimbos + dopeass music will keep you on your seat till the end.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
So I just lost Cindy(the pop star girl) as part of the story when I got the 4th girl. Is she perma dead, or is there some way to get her back later??

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So I just lost Cindy(the pop star girl) as part of the story when I got the 4th girl. Is she perma dead, or is there some way to get her back later??
she's gone...
try to finish the boss as soon as it appears to save her from being possessed.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
This game crashes every few minutes, sometimes with "Script is hanging", other times the game just hangs for few seconds and then shuts down. This drives me crazy and I don't even have a clue what's wrong with it...

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
she's gone...
try to finish the boss as soon as it appears to save her from being possessed.
Are you serious?? I have gone back and beaten her a few times second turn. Does it actually have to be first turn? Because I just can't hit that hard to win that quickly.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Are you serious?? I have gone back and beaten her a few times second turn. Does it actually have to be first turn? Because I just can't hit that hard to win that quickly.
i need to 2 bombs, one from the 3rd floor and 9th floor and just use thoe to kill in it one turn so u may have to start over. jut wondering of and got any of the other girls naked other then the cindy and laura? saw a call box that say u get more exp if they are

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
i need to 2 bombs, one from the 3rd floor and 9th floor and just use thoe to kill in it one turn so u may have to start over. jut wondering of and got any of the other girls naked other then the cindy and laura? saw a call box that say u get more exp if they are
The bombs did the trick so thanks for that. No I don't have any of the other girls naked yet. It seems like that may all be story based. Did you ever figure out how to interact with the girls? The game said something about that early on, and I never figured out what that meant.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
The bombs did the trick so thanks for that. No I don't have any of the other girls naked yet. It seems like that may all be story based. Did you ever figure out how to interact with the girls? The game said something about that early on, and I never figured out what that meant.
the interact with them i need to get scene with your exploring each area from that pool going so dont leave beat the final boss in those area and get the love/obedience also

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah this is one of those *not quite* missable event thingy:
-Laura: 1st chapter event, not missable
-Sandy: interact with the weight scaler and chose her
-Cindy: interact with the locked door North side pool interior
don't remember much after this but it should be easy to find out yourself. To interact with girl, chose Gary skill Interact and chose a girl. Remember to spend all your Brain,Heart,Finger items on them as soon if you find them, 2 times at a time (after some battles you can give them gory items again). Somewhere between 500/550 Love/Obedience points, you can give command Kiss/Spank which net more points for the girl than normal command but irritate them to high heaven (need more battle to recharge).
Of course you can ignore all this and complete the game normally. I myself live for the thrill of completionism.
Characters can all so unlock skill points after a certain number of kills/battles, I can't fathom how fragile character like Laura or Cindy can get their skill points with their almost non-existant battle skills lol
*note: you can in fact use only one bomb (keep another for later) to destroy the chapter 2 boss:
-Boss: somewhere between 4600 and 4900 HP (which is insane, more than chapter 3 boss)
-Gary: First Skill - over 800 damages
-Laura: Vintage Shotgun - over 500 damages
-Sandy: Second Skill - over 500 damages
-Nancy: Bomb away - 1900 Damage + can cause bleeding
-Bleeding: over 900 damages - from Bomb or follow up attack by 3 girls (2 of which equipped with cutter and shackle)
-Follow up attack : close to 100 damages if at least 2 girls participate in the attack.

This easily kill the boss 4/10 times, otherwise you will have to reload from autosave becuz you didn't receive blessing from Goddess of RNG.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeark

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Cindy, Laura and Karine naked only, the other girl got naked sprites but used only in ending scene.
there's an unused naked intereaction sprite for sandy as well but maybe the idea got scrapped, dunno why, such a tease, got like 3 occasion to undress her.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes