Votes: 549 35.9%
  • Switcher

Votes: 269 17.6%
  • Dominant

Votes: 712 46.5%

• Total voters
Dec 15, 2019
Hi,
I m playin 0.22. Veri nice Adria dream scene (I hope Adria character continue in this way).
How I know if I see all new content?
I suppose to did all but I m not usre.
Sometime Adria tell me that pull is dirty...but I can't do nothing...
Riccarda tell me to be patinet....

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Am I the only one who can't find the key in the living room no matter what?
I also didn't get any hint that I should look for that key or the icon of that key in the Living room. And after finishing with the content of v0.22 I just got that warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and no matter how much I kept on playing, waiting for that key to appear in the Living room, it kept on not appearing. Until I tried to make the MC just take a nap and go to sleep during the course of the day:
And after making the MC spend all the previous day sleeping, when going to the Living room the icon of that key appeared, and then at night when going to the bathroom another icon to use it, and the next day the icon of that new Secret Room to furnish it appeared.

KubaGold

May 20, 2021
I enjoyed it - regradless of it's flaws - pretty much!
The culmination scene of this build was good and finally what I wanted to see. It left me hanging a little bit but I like how the plot thickens.
Also - I belive Adria dream scene should be integrated into the actual plot. Maybe later when relationship with mother progresses and MC becomes more submissive the sisters could take advantage of that
There is a bit of a problem with economy in the game. Without the endgame cash bonus I'd be unable to furnish the secret room.
The minigame is great tho, one of the best I've seen in a renpy game!
Good luck in further development and don't listen to haters bashing the content.
This site should be the last one for kinkshaming anybody

Arkalet

Mar 22, 2018
can't seem to find the key anywhere. even tried sleeping all day like one of the previous comments said but even that didn't work. is this some kind of rng?

ArchChronos

Apr 22, 2021
ok, dev how many scenes are there now? and how i can get golden shower scenes if they are there in update 0.22? I played until the 28th day, when it flashed to me that this was the end of the game, I completely equipped the secret room, and the last scene was where mom jerked off the main character in her room when he got there and then lost consciousness

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I don't have icon of map at the right top corner. Is it bug or this icon will appear later?
Hints are saying "I should meet Carla at the cafe". No other hints. And I can't leave the house....

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The hints says:
"I should meet Carla at the cafe. The best place for me to start is from the living room in the evening."

The event starts in the living room in the evening. After that the map icon at the right top corner will be unlocked.

Reactions: juanides

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
The hints says:
"I should meet Carla at the cafe. The best place for me to start is from the living room in the evening."

The event starts in the living room in the evening. After that the map icon at the right top corner will be unlocked.
Thx. I skipped several days in living room and I've missed the heart icon in the bottom corner to start the "action". I was still looking at door to see some change. All is clear now.

Reactions: Bildur

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Is it the case now that if there are fetishes in OFF mode, then no secret room can even be found. I haven’t gotten any hints since Mom masturbated me in her room. And there has been no other announcement that the game is over and there are no more scenes. However, there are already 50 days and I don’t even know how many empty days have already passed. There would be one improvement suggestion that would be a clear sign that the game is over. Now you don't know anything about it.

Edit: Something in that previous game didn’t materialize because now that I started again, the key was found and I got the secret room open. So in this game there is some bug in the triggers or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: snoogybunny

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The key is a side quest. It is not relevant to the story. Moreover, this event is not dependent on any fetish filter.

There is a dedicated ending message. It appears after you have seen the scene at night where the MC is milked AND after you have unlocked the cocktail.

Next beta update will be released by end of this month

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // mc pref´s // girl´s stats etc // cafe/dungeon stats

mc.png mc pref.png adria.png coffeeguest.png

example :

mood1.png mood2.png gift1.png gift2.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I understand that the idea is that at some point we will have the option to flip it and become dominant(which is what I find hot about this game), but right now I can't even avoid femdom like, it doesn't matter if I anger them or keep them happy, its seems the events are the same and always heavy femdom without any ability to do anything about it. Or maybe I don't get something?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
To be able to flip something, it must have been different before. The structure is like in many open world games.

There are many side quests, which will also have an impact on the main story in the future, but the main storyline is largely fixed. If you don't like some fetishes, you can turn them off in the options. This has no negative effect.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
However, it is up to you whether this will always be the case.
A quote from the description.
This suggests that there are at least 2 possible paths. Right now, at least from what I encountered, you play a very submissive MC, maybe I didn't do something right, in which case, I'd love it pointed out and play through again. But that's exactly the flip I'm talking about, the idea that he is submissive from the beginning and there seems to be no choice in the matter. A submissive will rarely become dominant due to an event, they need to be dominant from the start. They can pretend to be submissive but then have dominant thoughts or something. Once again, I only played through once, and maybe didn't do all the side quests either, but I just don't the second path happening from how the story unfolds. It seems to be only leading in 1 direction. Like I insulted the living crap out of all the 3 females and then still got events where the MC is made to cum in his pants or cums all over himself and in his mouth. I don't mind these scenes, what I'm looking for is the resistance that he is not showing, but will supposedly have as a choice. If such a path exists there should at least be choices to be disgusted at your current situation, spit the semen, have an angry outburst, etc.
Just my opinion though, you don't have to do anything since you are the maker of the game, but these are my feelings on this.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes