• Switcher

Votes: 796 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,303 50.3%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Sry, I only have developer saves. (With modified variables for testing)

Maybe some can share a save? You can change the names in your ingame smartphone -> settings (bottom right) -> name change

Reactions: monkeyrape

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I saw that the game is a sandbox so I wanted to know if there is a lot, more or less or little grind I'm not a person who has time to spend on the game grind so I always avoid it if the sandbox is too invasive and I don't like to do 2 different path if the sandbox is too much. So if anyone can give me an idea I would be grateful.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I saw that the game is a sandbox so I wanted to know if there is a lot, more or less or little grind I'm not a person who has time to spend on the game grind so I always avoid it if the sandbox is too invasive and I don't like to do 2 different path if the sandbox is too much. So if anyone can give me an idea I would be grateful.
Yes. Game is grindy. Lot of grind till the time selecting paths

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The change log says MC get the "box" from family members if they are angry enough. Does that means making their "general mood" in red or just making their "mood threshold" in red?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The change log says MC get the "box" from family members if they are angry enough. Does that means making their "general mood" in red or just making their "mood threshold" in red?
Fill the mood threshold a few times for Riccarda. She is the one putting you in the box. Depeding on the general mood of the characters and their current mood different events may occur.

Reactions: ercoser and homarkc

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Fill the mood threshold a few times for Riccarda. She is the one putting you in the box. Depeding on the general mood of the characters and their current mood different events may occur.
Thanks! BTW, I have been harvesting in the garden everyday for almost two weeks. How far will I go to get the garden scene?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thanks! BTW, I have been harvesting in the garden everyday for almost two weeks. How far will I go to get the garden scene?
There is a scene for eggplant, corn and cucumber

For each scene you have to harvest 250 of the corresponding plant. Example: 250 corn for the corn scene.
If you fertilize the plants you will get this with 2-3 harvests. And don't forget to sell the plants after harvesting. Basket in the bottom. The counter only increases if you sell them.

Reactions: homarkc

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Is this game still an unskippable grind after these few updates or is there a way to skip it / go faster over it?

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes