• Switcher

Votes: 778 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,267 50.5%

• Total voters

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I was curious about the cheat option, so I followed the instructions on the Patreon page. Unfortunately, it does not work. On the first night, I clicked the six trees (five and then the middle one). I then chased a ghost around in the woods. It told me that it would give me a gift that would give me more actions. Then after that, I never noticed any difference in the game. I visited the map again on the second and third nights, but there was no option to click the middle tree. It would only let me click the five surrounding trees but there was no tree in the center. Are you sure that this is working? I think that the game is glitched (bugged) so that if you follow the steps to open up the cheats, it won't always work. Either that or you left out some crucial information like maybe you have to wait a certain number of days before you try unlocking the cheat, or you have to do some other necessary steps later on that you did not mention. I am playing version 0.34 and this is a screenshot of me having talked to the ghost.

View attachment 2785124

EDIT: The Patreon page doesn't say what cheats does. It doesn't say what you receive or what you can change. But the ghost in the game tells you that "from now on you can perform more actions". Do you mean this cheat gives you 1-2 extra AP points? If so, it would have been better to say "gives you more AP points" instead of "you can perform more actions". Actions can be anything. Opening up a cheat menu and changing values could be considered "performing more actions". Being able to do extra stuff besides compliment, talk, tease, love, etc. could be considered "performing more actions". What is actions? But if you said "AP points", then that makes more sense. Also, if it is AP points, the ghost should tell you how many more AP points you get. Seems like a lot of work for one extra AP point? Or can I get one extra AP point per night? Or is it a one time thing only? I don't know. Because you weren't clear enough. There have been many people posting in this thread "how do I open up cheat menu"because you don't explain it well enough. They have followed all your steps. They have met Boo, the ghost. But they don't know what to do after that. Because you didn't explain it well enough to us.
Doing it again on another day seemed to work for me, I got a different one with a red Boo then the cheat menu opened.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Bildur, Gentoo - Sorry about that. I wrongly assumed I was supposed to click five outer trees and then a center one. But I was actually supposed to click the first tree twice - as a first tree and then again as a sixth tree, before clicking the center tree. In other words, it's seven tree clicks total. I thought that it was six tree clicks total. I might have done it right the first time, since I did meet a Boo (that was yellow). But it's also possible that I did it wrong the first time, because maybe the first Boo was supposed to be red? If there are two different Boos that you have to meet, then the instructions definitely need to be updated. The Patreon page says nothing about having to do it more than one night before the cheats are unlocked. The video only showed the same thing that the Patreon instructions showed - how to click the trees. It said nothing about having to do it a second night before cheats are unlocked (that I saw). Many people who met the first yellow Boo are wondering the same thing. How are cheats unlocked? I can scroll up one or two pages and see someone asking "I met Boo, now what? How do I unlock cheats?" So I'm not the only one. Stop blaming people and saying it's because we are too stupid to understand video instructions. The problem is you never wrote that we need to unlock the tree patterns on two different nights before cheats are unlocked.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Bildur, Gentoo - Sorry about that. I wrongly assumed I was supposed to click five outer trees and then a center one. But I was actually supposed to click the first tree twice - as a first tree and then again as a sixth tree, before clicking the center tree. In other words, it's seven tree clicks total. I thought that it was six tree clicks total. I might have done it right the first time, since I did meet a Boo (that was yellow). But it's also possible that I did it wrong the first time, because maybe the first Boo was supposed to be red? If there are two different Boos that you have to meet, then the instructions definitely need to be updated. The Patreon page says nothing about having to do it more than one night before the cheats are unlocked. The video only showed the same thing that the Patreon instructions showed - how to click the trees. It said nothing about having to do it a second night before cheats are unlocked (that I saw). Many people who met the first yellow Boo are wondering the same thing. How are cheats unlocked? I can scroll up one or two pages and see someone asking "I met Boo, now what? How do I unlock cheats?" So I'm not the only one. Stop blaming people and saying it's because we are too stupid to understand video instructions. The problem is you never wrote that we need to unlock the tree patterns on two different nights before cheats are unlocked.
It is working on the same night. You can even try multiple times to enter the code.

As I said I'll change this part.
First idea is: After clicking at least 2 outer trees the normal boo will disappear. So ppl won't access the "wrong" boo by accident. Instead they will see a message.
Don't know yet, but maybe I'll highlight the trees after clicking them.

Or I can just move the normal boo to the evening time slot.

I didn't say ppl are too stupid, I stated that it is too complicated. The first flaw is that 2 functionalities are on the same spot (tree).
The other question, maybe a bit too sarcastic, was simply - 'what is missing in the instruction to make it more understandable?'

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
It is working on the same night. You can even try multiple times to enter the code.

As I said I'll change this part.
First idea is: After clicking at least 2 outer trees the normal boo will disappear. So ppl won't access the "wrong" boo by accident. Instead they will see a message.
Don't know yet, but maybe I'll highlight the trees after clicking them.

Or I can just move the normal boo to the evening time slot.

I didn't say ppl are too stupid, I stated that it is too complicated. The first flaw is that 2 functionalities are on the same spot (tree).
The other question, maybe a bit too sarcastic, was simply - 'what is missing in the instruction to make it more understandable?'
I tried it again, and I still didn't unlock the cheats until I did it a second time. Even though I could do it a second time in the same night, I think the instructions should be updated to say "You must explore the woods twice before you can unlock cheats, but you can explore the woods as many times as you want in the same night."

So I finally unlocked the cheat menu. I just wanted to see what it was like. It's not as great as I hoped. Anytime you add a point, it doesn't tell you how many points you have so far. So you could randomly click over a dozen times and then not be sure exactly how many times you've clicked or how many points you've unlocked or how many points are left to unlock. Not only that, but it's tedious to sit there and click nonstop. Even with an auto clicker it's tedious. It would be nice if we could just type values of points we want to add. Or have up and down arrows that change the number to add and then a separte add button. So like if I press the arrow up 10 times, the number 10 is displayed. Then anytime I press add, it will add 10 points. Press add 10 times and that would be 100 points. I'm just saying it's difficult ot use when I can't see how many points I've added, how many points I have left to add, and I can only add one point at a time. The first time I tried it, I tried adding a ton of points, but then I took the bus home, and checked and I had only had around 1/3 points added. I don't want to go back and forth until I have the points maxed out. Would like to be able to do it all in the same go, instead of going back and forth until I finally get what I want. I tried using saveedit online but that didn't help either. If you are going to make cheats, make cheats easier to use.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

August 1st
Update Notes v0.35
Scenes
  • Scene with Adria in the dungeon (sub)
  • Sissification scene with Adria (Pegging) (sub/switcher)
  • Scene with Adria in a cat outfit (sub/switcher)
Misc
  • Reworked some dialogues
  • Reworked some images
  • Fixed the dungeon training for android
  • (It wasn't possible to use the tools with the touch control)
  • Added a feature to improve compatibility of older saves.
  • Added 2 new spots to the box training in the dungeon
  • Added 3 new spots to the chair training in the dungeon
  • Upgraded engine version
  • Added Poop Spray - Upsets others
  • Boo now appears in the evening, not at night.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The new system is too complicated for players from non-English-speaking countries like me. I tried it for a long time, and I don't even know how to play trophies and investments.

Reactions: MikeOG

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hope we can avoid the dungeon stuff, I don't think he the MC would be much better than the women if he went through with the dungeon stuff on women.
He should be for better times not torture etc....

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Extra note for the cheat at the graveyard tree (after you catch the creature of course) :
You need to do it at nighttime. Took me a while to figure it out. Edit the save file in Renpy Save Editor online doesn't work.

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
it is possible to make cheats more or less adequately included? I don't know how they work! but I don’t know why they don’t turn on for me .... I watched the video from the picture and on YouTube, and even in the game on different days I did it and nothing works .... it’s really impossible to make access to them easier ? my ass just burned out from these poking at Christmas trees ... I spent 1.5 hours of my day off activating a cheat that didn’t even work with the instructions! fabulous.........

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
it is possible to make cheats more or less adequately included? I don't know how they work! but I don’t know why they don’t turn on for me .... I watched the video from the picture and on YouTube, and even in the game on different days I did it and nothing works .... it’s really impossible to make access to them easier ? my ass just burned out from these poking at Christmas trees ... I spent 1.5 hours of my day off activating a cheat that didn’t even work with the instructions! fabulous.........
Access to the cheat menu has been reworked in V0.35.
There are several ways to enter the code from then on. The code is visually displayed during the input and there is no more overlap with the forest.

The forest is in the evening and the cheat menu is at night.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If there is one thing that ruins a new game that you find with great looking renders, it's that fucking shandbox tag.... RIP.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Mini games suck ball!!! this is already a femdom wastebasket game promising us redemption for 2 fucking years now, and I'm out of patience...

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Blossom of Pleasure [v0.39]

PatreonTitle_A.png

Updated Italian version
Made by a fan of ITALIAN TRANSLATIONS BY EAGLE 1900
Eagle 1900 translator
link to the translation:

If you like my translation, consider leaving a like to support me. (y)

Last edited:

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
To fully unlock all scenes of the gallery, only one variable needs to be changed
via URM (Universal Ren'Py Mod) or developer console:
Code:
gallery_unlock_cheat = True
This cheat is not permanent and the scenes can be locked again by:
Code:
gallery_unlock_cheat = False

BlossomOfPleasure-0.351_console.png

locked:
BlossomOfPleasure-0.351_locked.png
unlocked:
BlossomOfPleasure-0.351_unlocked.png

EDIT:
Tested in current version [0.351-pc]

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Doing it again on another day seemed to work for me, I got a different one with a red Boo then the cheat menu opened.
Just started playing yesterday as soon I saw the fcking grinding I said fck it time to cheat.DO NOT USE saveeditonline will corrupt your save instead I use univversal renpy mod 0x52, but you can load a save to saveeditonline and look for name of variable you want change, for players it's characters_fc1,change fc1 to fc2 for 2nd girl and fc3 for 3rd girl, for bar it's characters_coffee_owner,inventory_money. The thing I don't like is that my cat has a bigger dick than MC,will keep playing to see if it changes if not throwing this game in trash. For MC stats it's characters_MC you'll see 4-5 variables only just change the 1 and 2 to 0 so you don't use ap or AP to 8 and freeze it. I donn't trust the reviews especialy when someone says not to grindinng...yeah ok bs and 5star? yeah more bs...that's my opinion. Let me know if you need the universal renpy mod I'll upload it. But if I don't get laid soon....no comment,then I see pic on page 1 with a girl mc lift banging from behind with huge dick and when I try just says support patreon if you want see more of that girl.....again no comment.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes