Flekxxx

May 5, 2020
Hello, I know this isnt the right thread but i wanted to play BiB 1 and i was having error on startup it crashed saying " LowLevelFatalError [File:Z:\Epic Games\UnrealEngine-4.16-GameWorks\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 981] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 30.00 secs "
I wanted to know if anyone had a fix or this. Thanks in advance.

mercy03

Jul 21, 2020
I came back to the tavern and now i am stuck on the draenei x draenei scene. I can't walk out of the room
Yup same here couldn't pass Hemet's room :confused:

Hemet in my opinion is causing some bugs early game and near the end as well, once he goes to the tavern, walk back to the starting area you see him standing at the cart location, and the moment I saw that I knew I'm going to be bugged anyway and proceeded to see what's next.

So I managed to get the flowers after the 3some scene and dressed up. Also, looted the goblin chest after the second waterfall shower and once I entered the tavern, Hemet's scene played immediately after walking upstairs and got doomed.

I wonder how far we're from ending? And bookkeeper isn't in the wolf cave ( according to her note about picnic near caves or something ). lasty, moaning is missing and some scenes have very low moan barely hearing it.

Forgot to mention only one futa scene and I hope there's one more ahead.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
The release is a buggy mess. Background music plays over itself, you get stuck in Hemet's room with Melona's scene, which isn't working fully and loops over and over endlessly, freeing the goblin at the zeppelin crash site loops the chest dropping, for some reason the 2nd waterfall scene with Luxia results in the chest actually dropping and you being able to interact with it, the clothes don't appear in your inventory, Melona disappears from your room, appears in Hemets room for her shoot/scene and forces into loop mentioned above, leaving Luxia's room the first time and talking with Stormy also triggers Melona's scene when leaving the room...

I don't expect a fully working game at 0.5b, but this release does make me wonder how much QC Auril put into this release. Five minutes? Either work on BiB 2 or SL, but not both. A decent release once a month with new, working content is what supporters want, not buggy, phoned in releases so the counter behind the 0.x rises by 0.1.

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
The release is a buggy mess. Background music plays over itself, you get stuck in Hemet's room with Melona's scene, which isn't working fully and loops over and over endlessly, freeing the goblin at the zeppelin crash site loops the chest dropping, for some reason the 2nd waterfall scene with Luxia results in the chest actually dropping and you being able to interact with it, the clothes don't appear in your inventory, Melona disappears from your room, appears in Hemets room for her shoot/scene and forces into loop mentioned above, leaving Luxia's room the first time and talking with Stormy also triggers Melona's scene when leaving the room...

I don't expect a fully working game at 0.5b, but this release does make me wonder how much QC Auril put into this release. Five minutes? Either work on BiB 2 or SL, but not both. A decent release once a month with new, working content is what supporters want, not buggy, phoned in releases so the counter behind the 0.x rises by 0.1.
You know most sand thing about it she have some kind of talent to do this our ability but as she writes on her site.this is her hobby and she dont care much about it.but mby i dont know how long it takes for her just 1 scene

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
You know most sand thing about it she have some kind of talent to do this our ability but as she writes on her site.this is her hobby and she dont care much about it.but mby i dont know how long it takes for her just 1 scene
It stopped being a hobby once they set goals on Patreon and Subscribestar they didn't deliver when met.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It stopped being a hobby once they set goals on Patreon and Subscribestar they didn't deliver when met.
How does that mean it stopped being a hobby? If anything, I'd say that means it still is a hobby. If it was more than a hobby, then there would be more of an incentive to deliver on promises and meet your goals.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
How does that mean it stopped being a hobby? If anything, I'd say that means it still is a hobby. If it was more than a hobby, then there would be more of an incentive to deliver on promises and meet your goals.
The incentive was the subscribestar goal of 1000$ per month "Full time job". Game is making the average of 2500$ per month now. What changed content-wise? Nothing. Game is getting exact same amount of content as years ago, but this time even less and shitty scenes because of Silicon Lust.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
The incentive was the subscribestar goal of 1000$ per month "Full time job". Game is making the average of 2500$ per month now. What changed content-wise? Nothing. Game is getting exact same amount of content as years ago, but this time even less and shitty scenes because of Silicon Lust.
One more comment full of deep arguments.... typical of person who spend hours on games without seeing the work needed to give them FREE pleasure. Seriously, try to have more respect for the dev, ask yourself if it is a big team, a small and in some case a solo dev... Those person have a life and for recall last year was not easy even for the society like Ubisoft and other big names. So before using "shitty scenes" or sentences of same kind, think what a solo dev is able to do even if is financial goal is reached with two hands and an head... the worse is that you know he works on TWO games... honnestly I dont think he deserves a "shity" note. Blame without argument is always easy. Try to be more humble. Anyway have a good day!!

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
One more comment full of deep arguments.... typical of person who spend hours on games without seeing the work needed to give them FREE pleasure. Seriously, try to have more respect for the dev, ask yourself if it is a big team, a small and in some case a solo dev... Those person have a life and for recall last year was not easy even for the society like Ubisoft and other big names. So before using "shitty scenes" or sentences of same kind, think what a solo dev is able to do even if is financial goal is reached with two hands and an head... the worse is that you know he works on TWO games... honnestly I dont think he deserves a "shity" note. Blame without argument is always easy. Try to be more humble. Anyway have a good day!!
They literally had goals for full time and decided to start a second project and screw all of us that supported the tails series. They don't deserve sympathy for screwing over the people who have been paying their bills for years now with support. We were suppose to get more as a result of them going full time and instead they got greedy and screwed those of us over who had been giving them money monthly. They are producing subpar content for both games and when they were just working on tails half the time they wouldn't even finish all the sound work and most of their games have scenes with zero sound because they're so lazy on the touching up.

They rush to the finish line and say "good enough". If it was an actual hobby they would be doing it for fun and not solely for the money. The very moment they knew they could run two support pages they made a generic garbage ass game (silicon lust) which has zero things in it that separate it from all the other boring games just like it. But their greed is showing and now instead of one halfway decent game that had alright updates, we now have two mediocre games instead.

Their tails series was unique in terms of the market as literally nobody has a warcraft based game with that level of animation and story. If they would've just actually focused hard on it when they decided to go full time they would honestly have more money than what they're getting with the useless second project. Because their work is now so bad from trying to juggle 2 projects solo they've lost people like me that pulled support due to crappy updates and a general lack of caring for their work. Every new update has maybe 2-3 scenes and it's taking nearly 2 months to get said updates and if we're lucky one of those scenes might have sound.

It's just tragic to watch such a good series go down in a ball of flames because they care more about the money than the actual work and product of the game that got them on the map so people could support them. Completely shit on those of us who've been donating to them so they can do their so called "hobby".

Auril earned all the hate they're getting for their greedy tactics. They're solo dev because they want all the money and all they have to do is lower the quality of their work and charge us the same price as before.

Being humble works in some situations, this isn't one of them. I was paying the same monthly subscribe to them and they were objectively giving me far less and taking twice as long to deliver what they promised. If you wanna be humble while someone takes advantage of your support, then you do you. Not all of us like to be stepped on and then say thank you for stepping on us.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
They literally had goals for full time and decided to start a second project and screw all of us that supported the tails series. They don't deserve sympathy for screwing over the people who have been paying their bills for years now with support. We were suppose to get more as a result of them going full time and instead they got greedy and screwed those of us over who had been giving them money monthly. They are producing subpar content for both games and when they were just working on tails half the time they wouldn't even finish all the sound work and most of their games have scenes with zero sound because they're so lazy on the touching up.

They rush to the finish line and say "good enough". If it was an actual hobby they would be doing it for fun and not solely for the money. The very moment they knew they could run two support pages they made a generic garbage ass game (silicon lust) which has zero things in it that separate it from all the other boring games just like it. But their greed is showing and now instead of one halfway decent game that had alright updates, we now have two mediocre games instead.

Their tails series was unique in terms of the market as literally nobody has a warcraft based game with that level of animation and story. If they would've just actually focused hard on it when they decided to go full time they would honestly have more money than what they're getting with the useless second project. Because their work is now so bad from trying to juggle 2 projects solo they've lost people like me that pulled support due to crappy updates and a general lack of caring for their work. Every new update has maybe 2-3 scenes and it's taking nearly 2 months to get said updates and if we're lucky one of those scenes might have sound.

It's just tragic to watch such a good series go down in a ball of flames because they care more about the money than the actual work and product of the game that got them on the map so people could support them. Completely shit on those of us who've been donating to them so they can do their so called "hobby".

Auril earned all the hate they're getting for their greedy tactics. They're solo dev because they want all the money and all they have to do is lower the quality of their work and charge us the same price as before.

Being humble works in some situations, this isn't one of them. I was paying the same monthly subscribe to them and they were objectively giving me far less and taking twice as long to deliver what they promised. If you wanna be humble while someone takes advantage of your support, then you do you. Not all of us like to be stepped on and then say thank you for stepping on us.
First of all, if you never paid for her content, you can't really complain that much. Critique is fine, but don't act like she has to deliver you some sort of content when you did not pay for it yourself nor try to "defend" people who paid: and if you did pay, best way to show that you are not happy is stop paying.
With that being said, while there are things that Auril could improve, there are very few games on the market (so to say) such as hers. Her games are good, I just wish she would stop copy and pasting the same scene every other update. Still, there is a big difference between critiquing the game, shitting on the game and shitting on the individual.
Overall, my main point is this: get that stick out of your ass. Like, come on dude, we all understand that post-cumming depression sets in fast but you don't have to go and write a manifesto about it.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
First of all, if you never paid for her content, you can't really complain that much.
I paid for her content for years and the content was always delivered on time and above standard (besides save systems and sound issues here and there) until Silicon lust. You wouldn't of needed that first part if you actually read the whole thing.

we all understand that post-cumming depression sets in fast but you don't have to go and write a manifesto about it.
What an unbelievably moronic sentence.

Mr. CephalonHey, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
Is it just on my side, or is the Troll, which is naked every other time, always clothed when you get to banging her?

The same problem was there in the previous version, and all other versions are offline so I can't check... Was hoping there's some unreal console commands or trick I could use to fix it.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
I paid for her content for years and the content was always delivered on time and above standard (besides save systems and sound issues here and there) until Silicon lust. You wouldn't of needed that first part if you actually read the whole thing.

What an unbelievably moronic sentence.

Mr. CephalonHey, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Nice reference.

• Angry
Reactions: test89 and Zuhl

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I literally had zero problems with Silicon Lust, while BiB2 is STILL bugged and unplayable. The latest update to SL is just two scenes with zero storyline, while it looks like plenty of new BiB2 content is blocked behind a bug...Each update is one month apart...

Truly a tragic comedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryF
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes