spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
His games havnt had a save option since he started these almost 10 years ago
And unfortunately it makes an otherwise stellar series of games almost pointless to play. If you don't have several hours to sit down and play through all of it, you feel like you are wasting your time.
I love the content in these games, but after playing a few times and having to start over again from the beginning each time, i can't do it anymore.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Definetly it's better to pass, and wait through another month. Hope the next update will be better...and that's what I've been saying to myself for some time now...
Wish the dev included Ruby.

Last edited:

marolak

Sep 27, 2019
im stuck at the farm. it let me choose option to fuck the nightelf but nothing happens, and i can't get out the farm, am i missing something?
ok i spoke to melona

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So no save option? And where do you find the girl that ran away from her house, started up the quest but cant seam to find her (or maybe that quest is not done yet)
Um, I only know of one girl who ran away, and it's just really not difficult to find her. Since the 2 girls are at the farm, you can basically find them when looking for them ^^

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So no save option? And where do you find the girl that ran away from her house, started up the quest but cant seam to find her (or maybe that quest is not done yet)
in the last 10 years she has had more games that had a memory optin. from the beta of blue is better 1 script errors occurred which led the developer to continue without memory function. I think the memory function was also from a 3 that was believed to be unreliable. I don't really know anymore, but 2 or 3 games have memory lotions I think Ch2 ep 2 or 3 or both, I probably think

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Definetly it's better to pass, and wait through another month. Hope the next update will be better...and that's what I've been saying to myself for some time now...
Wish the dev included Ruby.
better wait another 3 months as soon as there is not much more happening because she is currently working on 2 projects at the same time. and with 2 projects at the same time, both projects are neglected with monthly updates.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
WARNING OF THE DAY BAS ONLY GIVES MONEY BUT NO SCENE So with an update from 0.5.5 to 0.6 you should really seem so clear that there is not much new to be found. I don't know whether the new Drenei lady at the farm has new scen was removed with Tageb pass bug. MM maybe you should leave it for free until it is ready yes you can't save and because of such a bug you really don't have a bother even with a quick run before it ncoth make of voren z make for a handful of new scene. BB 2 didn't work out in the beginning and I still don't like BB 1 was and is always better. My opinion. from the quality of the senes because it looks great here. The farm Scne with Luxia is a bit short considering 2 orcs and a Taurnr. I think what happened in the Scen is not what would finish it off, we just think that it is even more happens ^^

Last edited:

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
So far I've found that every sex option with draenei girl on a farm is available in 0.6, sadly not with Zara yet. There's a money bag on the farm with 5000+ coins, its on a table between farmgirls. And also a dragon on a cliff, wonder why it's there.

Vampus

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a list of console commands or something? I don't want to redo everything everytime there's an update or when I get stuck.

scp121

Mar 15, 2021
Hm. Can't seem to find the flower for Alori. She mentioned a haunted mine so I went back to where the goblin was hanging, and nothing. I also searched the line of every body of water I could, several times, and could not find it. Am I missing something?

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Hm. Can't seem to find the flower for Alori. She mentioned a haunted mine so I went back to where the goblin was hanging, and nothing. I also searched the line of every body of water I could, several times, and could not find it. Am I missing something?
After you pick the quest for flower speak to the guy in armor guarding the wooden gate. He will open it so you can go outside an there you will find that pond with purple flower.
flower.png

Reactions: Varisha
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes