saferian

Mar 3, 2017
For the record, you should be able to run XXXMas '21 with -dx11 launch option just fine. No guarantee if some stock effect isn't going to mess your gameplay. Also, I have no idea that "launcher" does what it should be doing. Just add -dx11 or -d3d11 after .exe and your should be able to launch it.

FFS Anna, fix your light sources.

Last edited:

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
is it me or were all the scenes in the new xxxmas incredibly dark, I couldn't see any of the insertion. I tried messing with the settings but nothing helped.

I attached an example image, and this is with shadows turned to low.

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
is it me or were all the scenes in the new xxxmas incredibly dark, I couldn't see any of the insertion. I tried messing with the settings but nothing helped.

I attached an example image, and this is with shadows turned to low.
I said earlier, but I don't think the gamma's been set correctly and that's why everything turns to black so quickly.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
I said earlier, but I don't think the gamma's been set correctly and that's why everything turns to black so quickly.
Is there any way to completely remove shadows? I believe there was an option in past games. Maybe I have to mess with my monitor/gphx card brightness etc just to play this game?

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
So game is still not playable yet, no matter the setting, no matter using the fix on page 1, no matter deleting your OSTgame folder in appdata.
The game just keeps crashing after a few minutes.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
For the record, you should be able to run XXXMas '21 with -dx11 launch option just fine. No guarantee if some stock effect isn't going to mess your gameplay. Also, I have no idea that "launcher" does what it should be doing. Just add -dx11 or -d3d11 after .exe and your should be able to launch it.

FFS Anna, fix your light sources.
Got this with -dx11 or -d3d11 ><

TheMentalSp

Apr 26, 2017
If you're getting errors when launching the game you might need to completely delete the "Unreal engine" folder in Appdata - Local. Not entirely sure it'll help but I think I remember that being a fix for errors/CTD's I've read somewhere.

Or maybe that's just for when you launch the game and the textures are just a mess/super blurry? I'm not sure ..

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Ok I've done it by myself... If you like to see Bessie's milking session, have fun watching it ^_° :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope to see more from this cow soon :Kappa:
One can only hope, but Auril hasn't even finished content for the already available Night-Elf "cow" you can buy. The whole development process would go much smoother if content was added and finished before adding new content, leaving the rest unfinished.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
It will be, though I'm not too jazzed about huge amounts of time being used up for tech updates when the core game is hardly being worked on anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: LRB

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I just wrote a walkthrough, not realising that the wiki has a fucking well-done up-to-date walkthrough on their page.

Hoping that it will be a bit less useless than sitting around in my notepad, I'm just gonna paste it here. Maybe it helps someone if the wiki description is not clear.

The wiki walkthrough for this game was closed :/ Thanks for posting your efforts!

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes