simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
do choices matter in this game? melona asks if you want to go back home with her, and regardless if I answer yes or no the next task is the same. does that matter down the line? it sounds like a big choice

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
do choices matter in this game? melona asks if you want to go back home with her, and regardless if I answer yes or no the next task is the same. does that matter down the line? it sounds like a big choice
Choices do not matter. There is usually a specific path setup for the game to get to each scene, sometimes there is secrets/easter eggs.

Reactions: simpleguy787

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Please explain how to do this. Ive got the unlocker, dont know how to use it to do this.
After hooking the game with unlocker and gaining access to cheats you will need 2 commands: toggledebugcamera to unlock free camera, then fly to dragon's cave and use teleport somewhere on the ground. Use toggledebugcamera again to lock camera on Alex.

Reactions: Vazian

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
After hooking the game with unlocker and gaining access to cheats you will need 2 commands: toggledebugcamera to unlock free camera, then fly to dragon's cave and use teleport somewhere on the ground. Use toggledebugcamera again to lock camera on Alex.
What's the console button? Tilde and custom settings don't seem to be working.

dess337

Jul 8, 2018
so what's the teleport command? got the camera

edit: it's literally "teleport" i'm dumb.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
It's tilde. Try changing your keyboard layout, sometimes that works for me. In some cases UUU doesn't activate console so restarting both the game and UUU might help.
Console doesn't work with the latest UUU version you need to use 3014. You can change the console key in UUU under configuration, might require a restart of the game and UU after. Make sure you grab the clothes right before, with out saving loading in between if you load a game were you already grabbed it the cave will be empty. Also if you repeat the dragon sex scene in the end you wil get stuck in one of the anims.

Reactions: keppenkannen

lodar

May 13, 2018
There is a save system, but is there a gallery? haha
I am too stupid to find it if there is

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
There is a save system, but is there a gallery? haha
I am too stupid to find it if there is
At the moment there is no gallery, but the solo scene with the girls from the painters club and the two girls at the farm are repeatable.

Reactions: lodar
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes