korokuto

Sep 27, 2022
hello, could a subscriber post us some preview photos of the next part of bib2?

A photo of xxxmas2022 otherwise because there is still no lets-play :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LanaP

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Does anyone have a complete list of what scenes are in XXXMas 21? Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys! Can you give me a hint where i can find third rabbit (for Tanya)? There was an answer that it is in a cave with enterence in pond (at page 70), but it is blocked by a tree:

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Hi guys! Can you give me a hint where i can find third rabbit (for Tanya)? There was an answer that it is in a cave with enterence in pond (at page 70), but it is blocked by a tree:
Its a known bug when using a save from old version. You will have to start a new game, or use the one Auril attached with the game files.

Bazing888

Oct 23, 2022
Hey all currently stuck on the sheep side quest. I looked through the window and saw the note saying to lock the barn door and interacting on it doesn't do anything. The walkthrough doesn't say where to find the key either can anyone help?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, do we know anything about the game?
Like, if she is still working on it or fully preoccupied with dealing with the scammers or what?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well that preview left my dick the limpest it has ever been

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
the update is a waste of time. basically zero progression and 2 lazy scenes. between this update and auril's other game that i don't care about, i think i'm done supporting this dev.

Reactions: Exol

manakuchen100

Jul 18, 2020
That sounds sad, I was getting my hopes up, especially for the Jaina scene in the trailer. But oh well I will see when we have a download.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017

Yeah, the only good thing to take from this seems to be the fact that the side quest stuff is finally over and that we can hopefully go back to the main story.
This episode seems to be on course to take 3 years to finish, which is insane to think about, cause I don't see it ending until November/December.

It wouldn't be as bad if Auril took some risks and created more interesting scenes, but it's still the same old vanilla stuff.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Its been 15 hours since update released and it hasnt been posted here yet, don't think Ive seen that before on a Whorecraft game - just goes to show how pissed people are and that most stopped supporting xd

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Its been 15 hours since update released and it hasnt been posted here yet, don't think Ive seen that before on a Whorecraft game - just goes to show how pissed people are and that most stopped supporting xd
She has 1090 supporters over all platforms plus an active discord community stop talking non sense

Reactions: cstick

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Bro have you seen the average patreon/subscribestar numbers people have? Yes, over 1000 is a lot of this especially with the pisspoor updates. You're just mad and overly dramatic over irrelevant shit.

the_Meep

Formerly 'petyrpan'
Jul 4, 2017
1090, does that seem like a lot to you?
You are kidding right? Fan made small project like that? Going on for over 10 years now? With more then a dozen finished projects on their belt with visible improvements over the years? They are literally the gold standard of these types of games (UE 3D Sex Scenes, a little Story and progression) Lets see your game, your fanbase your retention. Getting 4k a month for a hobby is huge. I remember the very first project with Alextraza and the donors names on a huge stone inside the game.

And between Christams episodes, 2 games in development and the shit show out there we call real life, I am pretty happy with the state of the game/dev. I donated around 4 times these past 8 years, mostly around christmas to see where the games are at.

But sure, feel offended by donating and not getting stuff as quick as you want. Might want to think about what the word patron means - you support some ones passion not for your own benefit but for his/hers. It's not like you BUY something.

Reactions: 6 God and Lingtwik

helloisme

May 13, 2020
You are kidding right? Fan made small project like that? Going on for over 10 years now? With more then a dozen finished projects on their belt with visible improvements over the years? They are literally the gold standard of these types of games (UE 3D Sex Scenes, a little Story and progression) Lets see your game, your fanbase your retention. Getting 4k a month for a hobby is huge. I remember the very first project with Alextraza and the donors names on a huge stone inside the game.

And between Christams episodes, 2 games in development and the shit show out there we call real life, I am pretty happy with the state of the game/dev. I donated around 4 times these past 8 years, mostly around christmas to see where the games are at.

But sure, feel offended by donating and not getting stuff as quick as you want. Might want to think about what the word patron means - you support some ones passion not for your own benefit but for his/hers. It's not like you BUY something.
Jesus you're mad to type this up - im not even complaining, i dont really care if this gets leaked now or in a week - I'm just trying to put into perspective how much more patrons than 1090 they could have if they actually TRIED.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Jesus you're mad to type this up - im not even complaining, i dont really care if this gets leaked now or in a week - I'm just trying to put into perspective how much more patrons than 1090 they could have if they actually TRIED.
lol you're the mad one here. "I don't really care" but post shit like "it's been 15 hours DEAD GAME"

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes