Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
where are the saves saved, and do you have any save files?
Saves are usually located in the %appdata% Folder of your pc. It is hidden by default. Simply search it on your taskbar search and then go into the appdata folder, local and then locate the OST_Game.

That is where your saves go

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
Someone really needs to tell this guy that f.ghomes , f.goblins , f.orc , f.trolls ect. don't like by majority.
Who cares? These games have like 10 identical looking women. If you're going to use the setting then use the interesting stuff too.

Reactions: simerdew

HitD

Apr 2, 2018
Who cares? These games have like 10 identical looking women. If you're going to use the setting then use the interesting stuff too.
And what a point to make stuff that majority will skip ?
considering that make hand made animations is really time consuming ?

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
lmao, creators make stuff they like.

Why would you make stuff you don't like or aren't interested in? imagine going to a steak house and complain that there's too much steak but you would actually prefer pasta. Dude built a fanbase with this and now caters to it. God bless.

Ilrich

Jun 21, 2021

Why would you make stuff you don't like or aren't interested in? imagine going to a steak house and complain that there's too much steak but you would actually prefer pasta. Dude built a fanbase with this and now caters to it. God bless.
In other words: let the creator have the freedom of creativity.

Spazmok

Aug 14, 2017

Are you really that naive?

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Any news of a release date ?
The number of posts on X/Twitter point to a somewhat soon release of version 1.0 or 1.01. Generally there's no release date, the new version just releasing when it's considered "ready". I would guess in a week or two, maybe on the coming weekend. There's absolutely no regular interval when it comes to releases.

Pepito1234

Dec 10, 2020
I cant go inside the farm even though I have the invitation. And I also cant find the crowbar.. anyone know where it is or why this is happening?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I cant go inside the farm even though I have the invitation. And I also cant find the crowbar.. anyone know where it is or why this is happening?
When you see the exclamation mark, open the inventory, select the invitation, then "Use" to trigger the scene. The crowbar is inside the farm, next to the big building.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes