cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
I keep getting 'The following components are required Microsoft visual c++ runtime.' I tried reinstalling visual, repairing it, and installing the game on the C rather than the D drive but no joy.

mercy03

Jul 21, 2020
I keep getting 'The following components are required Microsoft visual c++ runtime.' I tried reinstalling visual, repairing it, and installing the game on the C rather than the D drive but no joy.
I had this issue like five months ago and I solved it by downloading one of the architectures.

Reactions: skee23 and zoli987

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Warning: some spoilers! (For XXXMas 2023)

Thoroughly enjoyed this year’s XXXmas episode personally. Got some crashes but it certainly wouldn’t be the first time I’m replaying an Auril game lol. Having played since the very first Whorecraft episode I was very happy to see Daemia and Alyniss again (had no idea Daemia was Luxia’s mom, I thought they looked similar in BiB 1 but the way she behaved really didn’t fit Daemia’s character I feel). I found Luxia x Goblin was hot af especially. Also, new Alex model is great. Overall very satisfied, thank you Auril and team!
anyone else get bad fps with high latency? or just me
smooth as butter for me. no crashed. then again, might be because my computer is for this game.

this game seems to eat a lot of vmem when running in DX 12 mode. 7.5GB at 1080p and about 9GB at 4k.

if your GPU has less than 10GB of vmem, maybe try running it in DX 11 mode? in dx11 mode, at 1080p, it only uses about 5GB of vmem.

PS: ray tracing check box doesn't seem to do anything

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
5800x3D+6950XT OC'd, don't think my PC is the issue here but thank you for the advice! Maybe it's an unstable overclock I don't know, no issues with other games though. I see some slight changes to the lighting with Ray Tracing but nothing major. In any case I was able to finish the game and am very happy with it!
i'm using an HDR display, maybe that's why i can't perceive any ray tracing differences? might be too bright

random crashes does sound like an OC issue. that's what was happening to me when i undervolted my 4090 a little too much.

LRB

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished this Xmas release and it was great, but man does it make me sad. Auril started and finished this Xmas episode within a month and 10 days (same as last Xmas). However, BiB2 is 3 years in developments and I guess it will take 3 more to finish it. I know BiB2 and Xmas are not on the same level, but my point is, If Auril really wanted to, he could of finished BiB2 within a year and we could be experiencing BiB4 or something completely different by now. He showed us that he can pull it off if he really wants to.

Even though it was short, we got 9 nice scenes to look at. Just imagine if every month we get something similar to this.

Oh well.. back to BiB2, where we wait for next update with 2/3 scenes in.. April?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Christmas episode runs at ~205-210, at 4K with all settings to max, with 3 characters on the screen for me. When it's just inside with just Luxia it goes up to 240.
I would say Auril found a way to optimize UE5, but... raytracing doesn't work at all in this build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 20, 2021
I think our boi auril really did it , it was a great xmas chapter probs the best so far idk if its me but i really wished there were more futa scene there something hot about watching futa with a girl i can't explain it really but as other posters said if auril can do 9 scene in such limited time window why he taking so long to finish blue is better 2 so far

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes