CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Or they cheated the stats perhaps? Did you play the game normally Atriznod?
Yeah. There's no way. It would require 4 stats at 20, 3 stats at negative 10 and max scores on two other variables. Give or take for some selections during the HS portion of the game.

Given that I've seen saves from players after HS and stats max at about...5? This is definitely a cheated build. So no bug here ;)

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah. There's no way. It would require 4 stats at 20, 3 stats at negative 10 and max scores on two other variables. Give or take for some selections during the HS portion of the game.

Given that I've seen saves from players after HS and stats max at about...5? This is definitely a cheated build. So no bug here ;)
I definitely didn't cheat, and I wouldn't even know how to do that! I simply picked the worst possible options (iirc, abusive father, mom didn't want claire, went to foster care, gang life with a sex introduction, high school multiple partners at prom...). I can offer a save file if you want (and if you can tell me how to find it or upload it, as I don't really know how to do that either).

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
Here's a pic of the developer window with her traits, taken straight from the page where the glitch happens. As you can see, There aren't any stat above 6, however there's that impressive -72 in confidence. If it helps, the glitch isn't game breaking, but it leads to a nearly instantaneous bad end of Claire giving up, even after the "help" you get when the game warns you that you're entering a portion of the game with low values.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 124659.png

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Here's a pic of the developer window with her traits, taken straight from the page where the glitch happens. As you can see, There aren't any stat above 6, however there's that impressive -72 in confidence. If it helps, the glitch isn't game breaking, but it leads to a nearly instantaneous bad end of Claire giving up, even after the "help" you get when the game warns you that you're entering a portion of the game with low values.

View attachment 3669018
Welp. I just went through the code and by the end of high school there are only 28 instances where the Confident trait can be lowered. That would require taking multiple starts, multiple arcs and in some cases, the same arc multiple times. And still wouldn't net -72.

If you *do* get to the main game with a negative score, the game sets it to 0, so yes, it's definitely a difficult start, but shouldn't immediately game over unless Stability is also really low.

Something feels off here.

Reactions: Feyd

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
For what it's worth, I tried a new playthrough with the same choices (at least as far as I remembered them) and couldn't replicate the issue. I topped at 22 notches, and confidence was correct. However I used the back arrow multiple times on the glitched file and managed to pinpoint the origin of the glitch to be during the piercing and tattoo selection. Before it, I had neutral confidence. After it, -72.

Reactions: ustar and ffive

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
For what it's worth, I tried a new playthrough with the same choices (at least as far as I remembered them) and couldn't replicate the issue. I topped at 22 notches, and confidence was correct. However I used the back arrow multiple times on the glitched file and managed to pinpoint the origin of the glitch to be during the piercing and tattoo selection. Before it, I had neutral confidence. After it, -72.
Now that I can believe, lol. Thanks for the callout.

That page was made very early on and has been haphazardly updated over time.
We will overhaul that section to be bug free within the next month or 2 for sure.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Here's a pic of the developer window with her traits, taken straight from the page where the glitch happens. As you can see, There aren't any stat above 6, however there's that impressive -72 in confidence.

View attachment 3669018
I'd make a guess that -15 Sophisticated was probably also caused by some glitch (perhaps on the same page?) I don't think it's normally possible to get it this low with the available choices.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

What's included?
  • Clean up, proofing and expansion of the Gang and Partier HSV (a few new sex scenes)
  • Clean up, proofing and expansion of the Popular and Sport HS Arc (a couple smaller, new sex scenes)
  • Addition of a Pregnancy chance in HS and University. And then a full arc as Claire navigates the repercussions.
  • Complete refactoring of stats in relation to the 'mind breaking' in the main game. It'll now be easier to gain Stability and keep it in the Prologue. And if you manage to get to the main game too low? There's an 'easy' button for a quick boost.
  • Addition and repositioning of when you choose Claire's 'first' -- you pick who she's dating.
  • Addition of fidelity - is Claire a cheater, cheated on? Committed or not really a relationship girly?
  • A new sex scene as Claire experiments with her significant other
  • A few new random hookups to our list from YOU the players (Gang, Partier, Sport and Popular arcs)
  • 50 new pieces of passage art to enhance sections.
  • New Hometown accessories -- your Claire is more unique based on where she grows up!
  • Claire can now actually win the Prom Queen tiara!
  • Including Piercings and Tattoos to University -- maybe it's time for Claire to adorn herself.
  • A new, surprise outfit for one path in Act I
  • Claire has emotional faces now!
  • The Shopping Mall has basic functionality and interface in Manila! Buy some new outfits for your Claire.
  • Alice now has her face in the game
  • The early game hints should look better and be clearer
  • The Back Button should be placed better and clearer
  • Buttons should look better
  • The Dossier should look better and have an improved interface
  • Including a potential SexSkills and Kink choice during Gap Year -- unlikely, but possible.
  • A new Bad End
  • The shopping mall has gotten improvements in Act I!
  • Innumerable fixes and improvements to the game. Including: fixes to Act I Job paths that used to dead-end; correction to choices with Act I Tara; correction to text re: hooking up with the Boys; correction if it's Claire's first trip alone or not; fix to who can hook up with Kate in Bangkok; a fix to lesbian and bi scenes that were reading wrong; the Lead Singer during College Commencement can now be a 'body; refactor and rework of how grades in University work -- you should now actually be able to pass!; addition of spy portions of the dossier so you can now see how your Claire is being evaluated; fixed an issue with Angelo's fight; fixes to coding that allow for flexibility sexskills to be granted; corrected how many people Claire hooked up with in college and allowing her to gain skills and kinks from it; the Seedy Casting Couch now works as intended and has no errors; cheering in HS should actually be easier to succeed at...and others I can't dig through our commits to find.
This hotfix addresses a number of issues including:
  • Not being able to access First Sex scene
  • Fixes to losses of virginity that didn't trigger
  • Lowered requirements for the Breeding Kink
  • Fixed coding within the Seedy Casting Arc
  • Fixes to character name rendering

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any tutorial to become a prom queen? xDDD
Good looks, classy (or expensive if you can afford it) dress, plus some other factors i can't remember off the bat. Also note, whether you win over your high school nemesis is, to some extent, random -- there's a dice roll which determines her score, and it's compared with MC's relevant attributes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think if you pick the option of stealing the rival's date and it's successful (I think you can fail it at least) helps also, I got the prom queen thing twice when i weren't really trying and I picked that option.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think if you pick the option of stealing the rival's date and it's successful (I think you can fail it at least) helps also, I got the prom queen thing twice when i weren't really trying and I picked that option.
The campaign can help, but it's not necessary. Getting Ava's guy gets you a single extra point, but other guys give more: Derek is worth 3 points, and Miguel is worth 2. Absame or Harden give 1 point, just like Ava's guy. Other options reduce the score.

For dresses, the expensive dress gives 2 points, and "classic and classy" gives 1. The revealing dress reduces the score by 1, and the nun option is 2 point hit.

(Ava's score in the prom queen competition is a random number between 1-10, and MC's score needs to be equal or better than that)

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I'm stuck at the list of people fucked during college - it simply keeps asking me to add more until it breaks into bad conditional if errors - also picking the "Hell, I barely remember who I did what with" doesn't do anything

Reactions: ustar

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
"Oh, yeah? Had too much of Texas, too." She nodded, seemed to surprise her a bit, but she didn't dig. And there, wordlessly he was leaving what felt like the next most important decision for me.
"I'm gonna...take a shower...after," barely getting those words out of the tightness in my throat.

"Sure. After..." He smiled, my tone...or probably my eyes betraying me. His cock had begun to lift, a single pulse away from his body and elevating in preparation.

I mean, i know people can get sensitive about gender nowadays but I've never seen it change like this...:p

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes