CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
"Oh, yeah? Had too much of Texas, too." She nodded, seemed to surprise her a bit, but she didn't dig. And there, wordlessly he was leaving what felt like the next most important decision for me.
"I'm gonna...take a shower...after," barely getting those words out of the tightness in my throat.

"Sure. After..." He smiled, my tone...or probably my eyes betraying me. His cock had begun to lift, a single pulse away from his body and elevating in preparation.

I mean, i know people can get sensitive about gender nowadays but I've never seen it change like this...:p
Weird. That's not what the code shows at all. Not sure why this would be happening. All of the above genders are within a check about Claire's sexuality. If she's straight, they're all male. Else, they're all female. So, considering they all use the same code, they should refer to the same gender. Unless her sexuality switched somewhere along the way ;)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
How do you end up dating the roommate? I selected the option to have her as the college relationship, but afterwards on the "living situation" screen, it grays out the "roommate wants you to move in together" option because it says that my PC is not dating her roommate.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Lol still can't get into Delta Zeta. It even put me into DDD even though it wasn't on my list to make sure I can't get into to delta.

Has anyone managed to? Do you have to be ugly to get in?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Just a quick question. How is the body count calculated. I tried sleeping with a s few as possible, still got 24...

Broken variable here
1716880255247.png

1716880421192.png

Reactions: ustar

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
during the casting while at High school, after clicking on "first guy", at the end of the next page there would be an error

"It does...it does. Okay," he reached back, placing the new polaroids on the desk, "Probably don't need to say this, but next, swimsuit." I looked around for somewhere to change. He caught the expression instantly and gave me the broadest, kindest smile, "Oh no, there is fine. You'll get used to this, I promise." And motioned for me just to take it all off. Right there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Weird. That's not what the code shows at all. Not sure why this would be happening. All of the above genders are within a check about Claire's sexuality. If she's straight, they're all male. Else, they're all female. So, considering they all use the same code, they should refer to the same gender. Unless her sexuality switched somewhere along the way ;)
1716894681787.png

It's on the same screen...maybe something to do with picking past partners of both sexes, or maybe something with the 0.4.1F release?

In any case, will you be updating the online version?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of tattoos and piercings, do they effect anything or are they just there for role playing reasons?
I often wondered, if a tramp stamp had any effect on the MC.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Again they added a bunch of unimportant crap that you have to start the game over again to see. How long should I wait before I can continue from my save and the plot of the game moves forward? Another year? Two?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

It's on the same screen...maybe something to do with picking past partners of both sexes, or maybe something with the 0.4.1F release?

In any case, will you be updating the online version?
The online version will always be the last public release (0.4.1F) and will be moving to 0.6 public when we're done with this release cycle.

Speaking of tattoos and piercings, do they effect anything or are they just there for role playing reasons?
I often wondered, if a tramp stamp had any effect on the MC.
RP and there will likely be a circumstance or two at points in the story where it will have an effect. That goes for most variables/choices.

Again they added a bunch of unimportant crap that you have to start the game over again to see. How long should I wait before I can continue from my save and the plot of the game moves forward? Another year? Two?
I'm sorry you find the changes and improvements to be unimportant. Unfortunately it's all in the process to make the game the best version it can be.

The plot advances happen every other dev cycle (currently 0.5; 0.7, etc), but there might always be coding improvements or changes that may require a restart to ensure that your save doesn't break. There will be a 'quick-start' option added likely in 0.7 for those that want to skip to Act I.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes