ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Best to use "Save to Disk" option for any of those games, anyway. Saves you from the possibility one (or few of them) with large save sizes blow up your storage space and leave you in this situation.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I've been getting this everytime I try to save in every HTML game. Anyway to fix this?
View attachment 3772293
Your browser local storage is full. A lot of HTML games do REALLY stupid things with local storage, like serializing entire game state class instances and loading them as a lazy way of doing save/loads. It works, but it's slow and devours local storage like nothing else.

Browsers limit local storage to 5MB (give or take; different browsers use different values but it's all roughly in that ballpark) for performance reasons so greedy sites can easily run you completely out.

What browser are you using?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Will there ever be any spy stuff in your spy game?
Literally Act I (everything after the Prologue). And there are moments touching on the spy world prior to that as well. And the next release (0.7) is focused on continuing the spy arc.

Filling out the random sex acts has girls even when I don't select she's attracted to them, and confronting Sakura has missing div errors.
It was a request from players that there be options of females, so it was added. Straight has options to experiment with women, gay has options to experiment with men. There should be other options, so you aren't forced to do that though.

Very similar to female agent this game is.
It was inspired by FA. Originally, I wanted to write content for the game but Crush was not open to the idea. And after years of backward momentum, no releases, etc...I said: I can put out releases with more choice, faster and more honestly than FA. Hence: Blue Swallow.

ok you know the character portrait on the left side of the screen im wondering if anything else will be done with that type of art style
That artist is focused on the HD assets in development. They are also creating our animations. After that point, we'll see. Is there a particular place you'd like to see their art?

Birmingham, Alabama is a very strange choice lmao. Is the dev a fellow Birmingham-ian?
Nope!

Is there a way to sleep with male Taylor? Curious if such a route exists since I haven't found it yet.
Yes. Hooking up with the Boys before leaving for Gap Year or Act I will lead to that, as can going to Prom with your best friend, Taylor.

Shjade

Mar 9, 2019
Continuity seems to be a running problem with this game.

Best friend is a boy, Taylor. By the time Prom comes around, my best friend is a girl named Maddy.

Ava, my nemesis, is my first crush/first time. Later, when it lists body count, I have 2 partners: "Ava, my first, broke the condom. Ava, my first, broke the condom." So not only is my body count of 2 actually the same person twice, but she used a condom for some reason? And was my first twice?

After that a totally different scene details losing my virginity after many sexual encounters having been detailed beforehand, and it wasn't to Ava.

I stopped keeping track eventually, it was just becoming pointless to pick specific details to carve out a path for a character profile I have in mind when the game randomly changes those details later for no apparent reason. Kinda defeats the purpose of such a long, complicated prologue when the choices you make in it aren't properly tracked, so why bother?

Reactions: ustar
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes