Overview:
bluefield is creating NSFW Illustrations with futa nad trap​

Developer/Publisher
: bluefield/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 244
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

astolfo 1.jpg bfield (10).jpg cinder 1 futa a.jpg eiss 4 d.jpg marie rose 1.jpg mutsu 1 futa b.jpg trap 1 b.jpg trap b1.jpg

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Hi. Anyone know why this artist stop drawing futa? On Kemono all new content is standard female now...

Sep 19, 2021
A change that big means he needs to rebuild his fandom back up from scratch
uhhh have you seen his twitter account? Pretty sure he already did that. Gets tens of thousands of likes on everything he draws. And I think it's safe to say that he gets way more attention now than he did before so, he doesn't need to rebuild anything.
Bit hard to believe that none of them are paying for his work.

Jul 12, 2022
uhhh have you seen his twitter account? Pretty sure he already did that. Gets tens of thousands of likes on everything he draws. And I think it's safe to say that he gets way more attention now than he did before so, he doesn't need to rebuild anything.
Bit hard to believe that none of them are paying for his work.
Then why do you say people don't care anymore about him? I'm confused, you just contradicted yourself

Sep 19, 2021
Then why do you say people don't care anymore about him? I'm confused, you just contradicted yourself
Don't care to leak his Patreon anymore*
Thought that was obvious, but that's what I was talking about. People stopped posting here as soon as he started drawing different things.