VN - Ren'Py - Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

1. 5.00 star(s)

4ZeR0

As a proof of concept this is rock solid. The Art, a blend of AI and hand drawn is really nice and consistent which is the biggest pitfall of using AI in my opinion.

This is going to be one to watch for the NTS lovers out there, feels like it's going to take a slow burn approach to the genre, cannot wait to see how it pans out and I will update my review accordingly!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Devious

This new little netorase/voyeur gem has already caught my eye and earned my support.

So far, the writing is great, and there are only minor grammatical errors. The MC and FMC’s relationship feels well thought out at the moment, and there's little nuggets of detail about the FMC’s personality that leave a comfortable potential for some Femdom content in the future, though, depending on what you consider Femdom, there are already some tones of it in the current content.

The friend of the MC and FMC is already shaping up to potentially being a big part of future netorase or netorare content, and personally, I feel like he's a trustworthy friend of the two so far, and I can't wait to see how his character develops as more content releases.

I suggest giving this fairly soft early version a try to see if the voyeurism and netorase fantasies catch your attention and make you want to see more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

I enjoyed this game! its a promising start with something that is not so easy to find, healthy netorare sharing, at least atm, the art is beautiful, the writing is really good and its a simple idea that works, hope to see more of this game soon.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jack-zero

Will watch your career with great interest, the game is just an incipit for now but the artwork is astoundish, the plot looks like it's going to skyrocket. I would have loved a tutorial that said what NTS points are and what path leads obtaining them but that's also enjoyable not knowing. Have really big hopes for this one fellas