VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Whether there will be other guys or not is not important at the moment. Terrace will be the first and the sexiest and turning points will happen to him and his huge cock lol.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
For me hopefully there will be ntr elements in the game.I believe the biggest excitement of netorase play or swinging is the fear that you ll eventually lose your person.I know some people really dont want that but for me at least is a must when it comes to games like these.Vanilla ntrs is just sad for me and wasted potential.Ntrs and ntr have to go together.And hopefully for me this will happen with teracce only and not just random dudes that ll appear later in the game.Though i want and wish a happy end in the game

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
For me hopefully there will be ntr elements in the game.I believe the biggest excitement of netorase play or swinging is the fear that you ll eventually lose your person.I know some people really dont want that but for me at least is a must when it comes to games like these.Vanilla ntrs is just sad for me and wasted potential.Ntrs and ntr have to go together.And hopefully for me this will happen with teracce only and not just random dudes that ll appear later in the game.Though i want and wish a happy end in the game
No . I don't think mc will be afraid of losing ayumi. MC and Ayumi talk a lot about their feelings and walk hand in hand along the path of Netorase.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Fear does not match the very tone of the game . This is a game about Love and depravity, not dumb ntr.
The elements of NTR are rather moments with the main character's ignorance of what is going on and how exciting it is.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the tags are NTS where the DEV mention " Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre) "
so I dont think we will get anything like that.
but, NTS can be quite close to NTR, the only difference is that the girl will not be stolen.
also theres no that many NTS games so for me its not bad we get one from time to time.
NTR is much more used in games and frankly Im not much into it.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
the tags are NTS where the DEV mention " Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre) "
so I dont think we will get anything like that.
but, NTS can be quite close to NTR, the only difference is that the girl will not be stolen.
also theres no that many NTS games so for me its not bad we get one from time to time.
NTR is much more used in games and frankly Im not much into it.
I get you.Me also i prefer ntrs to simple old ntr.I find it much more exciting and i really am i need of ntrs content cause i think i played pretty muuch everything there is when it comes to ntrs.But for the ultimate thing is combined ntrs with ntr.its a bit hard to explain maybe

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I get you.Me also i prefer ntrs to simple old ntr.I find it much more exciting and i really am i need of ntrs content cause i think i played pretty muuch everything there is when it comes to ntrs.But for the ultimate thing is combined ntrs with ntr.its a bit hard to explain maybe
For me the combination of nts and ntr is somehow even worse than ntr. At least pure ntr is honest about what it is. And more often than not it is less about the couple, and more about the corruption of fmc, I can easily distance myself from it and appreciate the artwork. Ntr and nts combined together are all about the humiliation and degradation of the mc, some form of twisted Stockholm syndrome situation, where fmc just doesn't give a fuck about mc.

I like some spice, some teasing , but as soon as it crosses into the actual feelings territory or prioritizing fuckbuddies over mc (if it is not a part of some play) I usually bounce off.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
For me the combination of nts and ntr is somehow even worse than ntr. At least pure ntr is honest about what it is. And more often than not it is less about the couple, and more about the corruption of fmc, I can easily distance myself from it and appreciate the artwork. Ntr and nts combined together are more often than not about the humiliation and degradation of the mc, some form of twisted Stockholm syndrome situation, where fmc just doesn't give a fuck about mc.

I like some spice, some teasing , but as soon as it crosses into the actual feelings territory or prioritizing fuckbuddies over mc (if it is not a part of some play) I usually bounce off.
I agree. The author wrote that this is a story about love and not about betrayal or humiliation .

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
For me the combination of nts and ntr is somehow even worse than ntr. At least pure ntr is honest about what it is. And more often than not it is less about the couple, and more about the corruption of fmc, I can easily distance myself from it and appreciate the artwork. Ntr and nts combined together are all about the humiliation and degradation of the mc, some form of twisted Stockholm syndrome situation, where fmc just doesn't give a fuck about mc.

But at the same time I get that playing too safe can get boring. So, as long as it doesn't cross that line, I am glad to be surprised by whatever the dev cooks up.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
A simple look to the tags above the page would be enough to stop people from playing the game based on preferences.

If you don't like voyerism, cheating, swaping, lending, netorare,exibitionism, teasing, netorase this game isn't for you and you should go search something else that better suits your tastes.

The amount of people that don't know the diference between netorare and netorase is amusing, A simple google search would be enough for people to understand it, but they rather spam this thread with assumptions of what the dev should do to appease their wants and needs.

Almost every ntr/nts dev on this site suffers from random people that don't understand the simple fact that "if it isn't for your taste, don't consume it, move on".

I'm typing this here because I have been following this project from the start and I keep seeing people in both the f95 &subscribeStar forum that, willingly download the game despite disliking the nts/ntr tags and afterwards complain about it or leave that dumb comment about like :
"I wish there wasn't any of this on this game" -
"game would be so much better without X, Y, Z" - "
"The dev should do this blah blah blah".
:rolleyes: Sorry for the rant, it's starting to get really annoyingo_O

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
A simple look to the tags above the page would be enough to stop people from playing the game based on preferences.

If you don't like voyerism, cheating, swaping, lending, netorare,exibitionism, teasing, netorase this game isn't for you and you should go search something else that better suits your tastes.

The amount of people that don't know the diference between netorare and netorase is amusing, A simple google search would be enough for people to understand it, but they rather spam this thread with assumptions of what the dev should do to appease their wants and needs.

Almost every ntr/nts dev on this site suffers from random people that don't understand the simple fact that "if it isn't for your taste, don't consume it, move on".

I'm typing this here because I have been following this project from the start and I keep seeing people in both the f95 &subscribeStar forum that, willingly download the game despite disliking the nts/ntr tags and afterwards complain about it or leave that dumb comment about like :
"I wish there wasn't any of this on this game" -
"game would be so much better without X, Y, Z" - "
"The dev should do this blah blah blah".
:rolleyes: Sorry for the rant, it's starting to get really annoyingo_O
You can just quote the words of the author of the game.

This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

Choices do matter, but admittedly, not much by now and probably not as much as in other games (as in completely different routes), as I believe they would feel artificial if forced in widely different paths.

Reactions: jclosed

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yep - This is a pure Netorase game where the main characters stay faithful to each other and love each other, but still want to enjoy sexual stuff outside their relation. The LI will never betray the MC and vice versa. But still their play can go a long way and scratching that border. That makes this VN enjoyable for me.

And honestly. I start to get annoyed by those people that cannot respect this kind of game and try to force it in the Netorare direction to throw it on the generic NTR heap together with the other 25262724132823 kind of the same games.

Look - I do not go into all those NTR VN's and start moaning the game has hard core NTR and must definitely change into NTS. I know those games are not for me, and I let the lovers of that kind of game live in piece. Is it too much to ask for those people that are determined to turn this NTS into NTR to do the same? Let this NTS game stay a NTS, and don't try to force it in a different direction.

Just asking...

rob_trowy_97

Jul 14, 2023
Yep - This is a pure Netorase game where the main characters stay faithful to each other and love each other, but still want to enjoy sexual stuff outside their relation. The LI will never betray the MC and vice versa. But still their play can go a long way and scratching that border. That makes this VN enjoyable for me.

And honestly. I start to get annoyed by those people that cannot respect this kind of game and try to force it in the Netorare direction to throw it on the generic NTR heap together with the other 25262724132823 kind of the same games.

Look - I do not go into all those NTR VN's and start moaning the game has hard core NTR and must definitely change into NTS. I know those games are not for me, and I let the lovers of that kind of game live in piece. Is it too much to ask for those people that are determined to turn this NTS into NTR to do the same? Let this NTS game stay a NTS, and don't try to force it in a different direction.

Just asking...
Man, just read the description in patreon and get over it.

NTS/NTR Visual Novels

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Get over what?
Dev literally said there will be no cheating.
The NTR on his patreon is for future games, maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I think Torimiata said that maybe in future games he will focus more on the ntr side but who knows since that is too far away.

Reactions: kristo0086

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
time to add the tags again so those angry ntr-boys get it

Tags

• Netorase (NTS)
    • Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Voyeurism
  • Femdom (gentle)
  • Teasing
  • Footjob
  • Romance
  • Cooking
  • Threesomes?
  • Orgies?

• Angry
Reactions: What's Up Doc?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Words of the author of the game.

This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Words of the author of the game.

Not that I'm taking the side of the other guy, but that 'no full NTR route' line can still be interpreted that small amounts of NTR could be in the game, but perhaps as a misunderstanding or unintentional consequence rather than as a full dedicated route.

I imagine something similar to Chinese Whisperers happening again where someone says they're ok with something when in reality they aren't, but their disapproval is mistakenly interpreted as approval. Even if the MC finds it hot after the fact, the point would still stand that it was initially unwanted and could be considered a NTR act in an otherwise NTS focused game.

Just food for thought for people saying that NTR will 'never make it into the game' based on the devs ambiguous reassurance.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018

Just asking...
Exactly, I wish most people would have the same mindset as you do, I like both NTR/NTS content, And i love how good the dev is making the story, where this couple is finding out what excites them,knowing themselfs and understanding what excites their partner, they use teasing, voyerism and will excite their partner by having relations with the other couples (Terrace & Ari) and maybe others unkown so far, this is what makes this story hot.

And don't be surprised when the couple swap with Terrace and Ari, because they will, but it's not gonna be cheating like some people are saying, it will be consensual and with approval ence the NTS (not NTR)

There are some people that see NTS and because they are hardcode NTR fans demand the story to be cuckhold/cheating.
There are those that hate both NTR/NTS (idk wtf this people are doing here anyway) and they complain about it.

And there are those of us that are enjoying the NTS and like you very well said " This is a pure Netorase game where the main characters stay faithful to each other and love each other, but still want to enjoy sexual stuff outside their relation "

Reactions: Lolikanion

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Not that I'm taking the side of the other guy, but that 'no full NTR route' line can still be interpreted that small amounts of NTR could be in the game, but perhaps as a misunderstanding or unintentional consequence rather than as a full dedicated route.

I imagine something similar to Chinese Whisperers happening again where someone says they're ok with something when in reality they aren't, but their disapproval is mistakenly interpreted as approval. Even if the MC finds it hot after the fact, the point would still stand that it was initially unwanted and could be considered a NTR act in an otherwise NTS focused game.

Just food for thought for people saying that NTR will 'never make it into the game' based on the devs ambiguous reassurance.
There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

There will be no NTR . The author meant different cases, such as with the photo that Ayumi took while jogging. Cases where it is unclear what happened , for example, behind the curtain in this update .

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes