VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Posted a little something to patreon but it's truly just a dev update, still cooking... :coffee:

A lot of interesting ideas and discussion in the previous pages, I hope it's up to the expectations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone tell me what the new update says?
While I don't control anyone and I'm all for sharing and discussions (it's F95 after all!), I'd like to give my patrons just a little head start as a thank you for their support. Maybe a couple of days, and then I’m more than happy for the info to be shared here.

Kavlas99

Jan 27, 2024
Posted a little something to patreon but it's truly just a dev update, still cooking... :coffee:

A lot of interesting ideas and discussion in the previous pages, I hope it's up to the expectations!

While I don't control anyone and I'm all for sharing and discussions (it's F95 after all!), I'd like to give my patrons just a little head start as a thank you for their support. Maybe a couple of days, and then I’m more than happy for the info to be shared here.
Πάμε λίγο η ελληνική μυθολογία γαμω το Δια !

Reactions: Torimiata

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023

Love your game !! easy to see im not the only one :D talking about ideas etc just my 2 cents, if u ever have the time, search for "Netorare no tami" my fav nts/ntr manga all time, goat writing and nice art. Now back to wait for your update, keep up the good work and i hope people continue to suport you even more :)

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Love your game !! easy to see im not the only one :D talking about ideas etc just my 2 cents, if u ever have the time, search for "Netorare no tami" my fav nts/ntr manga all time, goat writing and nice art. Now back to wait for your update, keep up the good work and i hope people continue to suport you even more :)
Netorare no tami's latest work doesn't even feel like nts anymore.
Sure, everytime she has sex it's considered non-canon, but even the canon story is going downhill with how much she is manipulating MC.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Maybe there is a competition or something!
Yeah, I was thinking there will be some sort of a costume competition / best dressed and the winner will be decided by Kazou.

Or, maybe some sort of "Olympic" style drinking games competition or something.

EDIT: I made a quick signature for the game. If you want to add it to your profile here is the link: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3425012_bw2.png

Last edited:

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys, what if we make a discord channel to upload fan art, would you dare? or tell the creator to create it, I don't know, what do you say? I have several pretty good fan art

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
0.5.0 CG Preview - Meet Kazou

I understood the author's idea. Toga party These national costumes are dressed on the naked body. There will be scenes playing this out. Ayumi is naked under her dress in this picture.There may be scenes of exhibitionism at the party or after it.
View attachment 3400225

Yeah, I was thinking there will be some sort of a costume competition / best dressed and the winner will be decided by Kazou.

Or, maybe some sort of "Olympic" style drinking games competition or something.

EDIT: I made a quick signature for the game. If you want to add it to your profile here is the link: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3425012_bw2.png
Appreciate the signature! That's nice!

Sooo… no discord for this game?
Given it's a fairly common ask I'm starting to think it makes more and more sense.

Let me look into it a bit more - I'm a bit worried I'll have little time to pay attention to it - in a consistent manner - but I have no issues with a forum for discussion, questions, feedback and so on, I see a lot of value in that.

What would you like to see in it? What's your experience with it (if you support other projects)? Any 101s I should know? Feel free to DM me if preferable. If I'm going to do it, I'd prefer to do it right.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes