VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I want to play this update and the previous update now, but when I played the game (update 0.4.2), none of my galleries and cgs are open in the gallery section! Did the developer in the previous update or this update announce that we have to play from the beginning? The saves are still there and there is no problem

Reactions: BigDaddyEhsan

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Thanks everyone for the support! The story moves slowly but it will get there at some point.

I want to play this update and the previous update now, but when I played the game (update 0.4.2), none of my galleries and cgs are open in the gallery section! Did the developer in the previous update or this update announce that we have to play from the beginning? The saves are still there and there is no problem
Gallery support was introduced on 0.4.2 so that's normal. Your saves still work but it's just the gallery that is locked since it literally didn't exist before.

Going forward that won't be an issue as it will unlock as you move through the game but for anything that happened before you can either use the Unlock button or simply replay.

Good news is that I'm sure you will most likely have missed a scene or two :p

Throwaway202024

Jan 29, 2024
View attachment 3376434
Yes, it will be cool. We will take a picture of this wonderful moment and put the photo as a picture of the phone's desktop.
Great image! Is this ai generated? If so please share what tool/app - I’m a total rookie at this stuff.

Can’t wait to see the exploration of this kink in the game. I have to say the pacing and suspense are top notch. Torimiata just keeps consistently delivering. I know some people are sleeping on the dialogue but the writing adds some real substance and just continues to tease out the story. Love everything about it!

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Great image! Is this ai generated? If so please share what tool/app - I’m a total rookie at this stuff.

Can’t wait to see the exploration of this kink in the game. I have to say the pacing and suspense are top notch. Torimiata just keeps consistently delivering. I know some people are sleeping on the dialogue but the writing adds some real substance and just continues to tease out the story. Love everything about it!
I do not know if it is ai or not. This is a picture from my collection.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Torimiata, thank you for this amazing game. I just subscribed to your Patreon as this is the best netorase / sharing game out there. I love the teasing / pace of the game, not too slow, not too fast. The scenario's have been really hot so far as well. I can tell that as an author you know this genre well and know exactly what you're doing.

My personal suggestion would be to just continue exactly what you've been doing. The same pace and same scope.

Guys, if you're in here and you liked the game please support Torimiata on Patreon, they really deserve it. If you are literally broke and can't, make sure to leave a 5 star review.

EDIT: Also, as a NTS fan I usually search the "Swinging" tag on this site. I think it should be added to make sure that people aren't missing this game when they search swinging.

Last edited:

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Torimiata, thank you for this amazing game. I just subscribed to your Patreon as this is the best netorase / sharing game out there. I love the teasing / pace of the game, not too slow, not too fast. The scenario's have been really hot so far as well. I can tell that as an author you know this genre well and know exactly what you're doing.

My personal suggestion would be to just continue exactly what you've been doing. The same pace and same scope.

Guys, if you're in here and you liked the game please support Torimiata on Patreon, they really deserve it. If you are literally broke and can't, make sure to leave a 5 star review.

EDIT: Also, as a NTS fan I usually search the "Swinging" tag on this site. I think it should be added to make sure that people aren't missing this game when they search swinging.
Yeah, adding "swinging" to tags is definitely a good idea. Until the new tag system is implemented, "swinging" tag is the only way to separate "canonical" ntr from netorase. If it wasn't for latest updates page I wouldn't find this game at all.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yeah, adding "swinging" to tags is definitely a good idea. Until the new tag system is implemented, "swinging" tag is the only way to separate "canonical" ntr from netorase. If it wasn't for latest updates page I wouldn't find this game at all.
Now that you mention it, how long will it still take?
If I remember correctly, wasn't the thread about tags about half a year ago?
I get that there will probably be some programing issues, but I have a feeling that it should be soon no?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think I read somewhere that the mods dont want to add netorase tag, so we are stuck with netorare and swinging and both are not really it. but I agree that this game should have a "swinging" tag to it.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I think I read somewhere that the mods dont want to add netorase tag, so we are stuck with netorare and swinging and both are not really it. but I agree that this game should have a "swinging" tag to it.
Eh, "netorase" is listed in the planned tags though. So it will be added for sure. The only question is when. There is zero information on that.

Reactions: Lolikanion and baka

Kavlas99

Jan 27, 2024
Last public update was in January 21.
Torimiata said in patreon post that he wants to have a 1,5 month update cycle.
So I would probably guess by the end of this month, but I don't want to assume.
We are close ! So let him cook ! I will bet for like the first days of march! Like 5-6 of march! If it’s sooner better but I think he will take his time to make it really good !

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
So I've gone back and read a decent amount of this thread. I noticed some pervasive recommendations from others that I don't agree with.

1. Multiple people have suggested that there is too much text.

Netorase / sharing is a very mental fetish. Just seeing Ayumi getting fucked by Terrace in itself isn't very hot if there's no buildup or escalation. The writing is done pretty much perfectly in this game as it conveys the couples love and trust for eachother while at the same time being hot and pushing the boundaries. The balance of text to sexual situations is done perfectly imo.

2. The MC should be the only one pushing the boundaries.

While I agree that for netorase and sharing to work properly, that it needs to be led mostly by the male in the relationship. As if it's pushed too much by the female it becomes more netorare and cuckold for my liking. At the same time, having Ayumi push the boundaries herself (in small amounts), is actually really hot to me. It shows me that she's accepting the MC's wishes of wanted her to explore the exhibition and NTS side of herself, while not pushing it too far to a place where she doesn't know if the MC is completely comfortable with yet. It adds a playfulness and an unexpectedness to the story and their relationship and I love it.

3. There should be multiple paths in the game.

While this could be cool. I almost always prefer when devs focus on a single vision of a story and provide slight alterations through choices, over creating completely different routes. As it completely complicates the development process and most people only play one route anyways. I think devs should focus on the stories they want to create and stick to them.

4. There should be multiple POV's in the game.

Quite a few people have suggested that we should get a scene showing us exactly what happened in the changing room scene for example. The dev knows that NTS is a highly mental thing and by keeping the player in the dark it adds a layer of mystery and excitement. Would it be nice to see terrace slapping Ayumi's ass?... Yes. But that will surely come later as to where the MC can see it for themselves. I think adding Terraces POV would be extra dev work with a small amount of payoff. If Torimiata's initial vision for the game was to include multiple POV's, I would be fine with them adding it, but I would think they would have done that already.

So, TL;DR: Torimiata knows what they're doing.

Further, I'm excited for the gang to meet this new guy who's throwing the party their going to / maybe others. Another male involved could spice things up considerably. Seems to be going for the rich powerful connected guy who's not as respectful of MC's relationship as Terrace is and wants a piece of Ayumi, which the MC may allow her to oblige in slightly. And maybe gives her number to...? / he pushes for more. Can't wait to see what happens.

Also, I see that the game is getting close to the top of the NTR tag when weighted, which should bring in more people and supporters like me.

Edit: I also have a question. I know Torimiata has been playing around with different release schedules for the 3 backing tiers / public. Right now the platinum tier notes at least 1 week prior to public release and the can't wait tier is noted to be at least 4 days before the public release. So does this mean that people in the can't wait backer level have to wait approximately 3 days after platinum tier gets new releases or could it vary substantially?

EDIT 2: Will there be a Discord for this game? I would love to discuss predictions with other fans / fan content etc.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So I've gone back and read a decent amount of this thread. I noticed some pervasive recommendations from others that I don't agree with.
1) agree
2) agree
3) agree 100%

4) ridiculously hard disagree. Multiple povs are for ntr games. That's it and that's all. The very concept in itself is ntr-ish, because it's "oh look at what's actually happening that the protagonist cant see/isnt aware of." This shit has no place in ntrs games, and is merely ntr spillover.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the key is Mc and Ayumi connection and the nts is how far they stretch it to allow their fantasies to be reality while not breaking their own bond, contrary further strengthen it.

that means that anything that goes against it is netorare. that include POV of others.
surely the DEV can bend it a bit, to create tension and angst, it depends if the bond between the Mc and Ayumi is strong enough to not get damaged by it. but in the end it needs to have a purpose that is NTS, otherwise its playing with fire.

if we have this in mind we can explore all kinds of fetish and situations that can work, as long we are careful to not create issues that contradict what I wrote before.

terrace is one of those things. it can easily get into netorare area.
that is why my favorite netorase is usually someone that is a supportive character. what I mean is that he can be a obese friend, an older lone man, an ugly otaku virgin. or just a passerby. someone that can unlikely be the main love interest.
surely its ok with someone on par with the MC, like twins.
but when its a hot, muscular, big cock, experienced dude its smell a bit of cuckold, alpha here I come to show your GF a great time u will never be able yourself. thats humiliation and steal away-area.

so far theres none of that, the DEV has done a great job here. still its dangerous close.

One01

Feb 9, 2022
What would make this game better is lesbian content where Ayumi can be shared with other women, the only thing with men is already repetitive and would add variety

Reactions: notreallydude
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes