VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Right? The writing and building is just gold
I agree, what make this the best netorase game I played personally is the couple's communication and watching them go through this path slowly without any rush, seeing how they are loving towards each other and talking about their fantasies and boundaries knowing that they will accept each other for who they are.
The slow teasing and new experiences that they go through make me invest in the story more and enjoy the characters, I think not having any netorase sex scene yet is better than starting directly without any build up and not feeling any connection with the characters, the author created a masterpiece for pure netorase fans and that is rare I played other netorase which are few compare to netorare in those games they only focus on sex without considering the couple's relationship so for me this game is pure gold, of course this is just my opinion.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I agree, what make this the best netorase game I played personally is the couple's communication and watching them go through this path slowly without any rush, seeing how they are loving towards each other and talking about their fantasies and boundaries knowing that they will accept each other for who they are.
The slow teasing and new experiences that they go through make me invest in the story more and enjoy the characters, I think not having any netorase sex scene yet is better than starting directly without any build up and not feeling any connection with the characters, the author created a masterpiece for pure netorase fans and that is rare I played other netorase which are few compare to netorare in those games they only focus on sex without considering the couple's relationship so for me this game is pure gold, of course this is just my opinion.
Yes, I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned, because it's really hard always going through the endless sea of mediocre sharing games where in 10 minutes your girl is a just fucking around like no one's business and also vanilla, which I in small portions do enjoy sometimes mind you

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
I really need to say I started this game without high expectations, and oh boy...I was so wrong. It's so good and considerably above your typical NTR/NTS game. The dialogue and the characters are on point, and even though the art was done with A.I, it's hot as fuck. Just waiting for the next update.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
HOLY I have just seen the new OpenAi Sora and it's insane.
I wonder if it could use stylized artstyle instead of real images when it comes out.
It could be amazing creating some sex scenes with that. But the problem is that it's OpenAi so the nsfw filter will be strong.

Reactions: NicCag

natsukirei

Mar 15, 2022
i have tried so many games over so many years and none of them have gripped me like this one, its so rare to find a game that digs into deep character development, the situations and build up is slow, choices are made, and its just really well done.

to many games dive right into the action, this one builds it up over time, her attitude and pushy nature and constant assurance that she loves him and its all for him makes me constantly want to know what happens next, how far will she take it, etc.

I have looked for anything like this and nothing comes close, if anyone knows anything like this please let me know

Reactions: Jdsiis

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
i have tried so many games over so many years and none of them have gripped me like this one, its so rare to find a game that digs into deep character development, the situations and build up is slow, choices are made, and its just really well done.

to many games dive right into the action, this one builds it up over time, her attitude and pushy nature and constant assurance that she loves him and its all for him makes me constantly want to know what happens next, how far will she take it, etc.

I have looked for anything like this and nothing comes close, if anyone knows anything like this please let me know
There is no such game . But you can find more or less similar ones .
1 Girlfriend Unfettered
2 Sinful Success

natsukirei

Mar 15, 2022
Which AI website is Torimiata using to create the artwork?
I am going to guess its stable diffusion, since stable diffusion offers a completely local/offline client were you can safely make Adult artwork, 99% of AI's online have removed adult features due to abuse and misuse ( a few psychos ruin it for the many/responsible people who want to make good artwork )

Reactions: NicCag

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Nice to see a AI art game with obvious AI that looks typically like it and has all the usual markers but without stupid retards ruining it with constant insane discussions and comments about how bad AI is or whatever opinion of the day there is that they read up. Looking at most AI art game threads content is like licking a public toilet that hasn't been cleaned for at least 5 years but for the eyes and brain instead :KEK:. Not that I mind, many opinions are good but reading up on shit is such a waste. After I read through the Karryns Prison thread entirely I got reminded by the time I worked at a trash incinerator where people stopped caring for the game and began talking about the same crap ad nauseam, but AI threads are usually magnitudes or even dimensions worse and that crazy ride.

Which is surprising since this game has fairly nice comments without random shit. Games pretty good too but kinda weird how most threads are hit or miss. Nice to see that this game doing well. More power to the devs and I hope they get success. They can make some good stuff here.

I am going to guess its stable diffusion, since stable diffusion offers a completely local/offline client were you can safely make Adult artwork, 99% of AI's online have removed adult features due to abuse and misuse ( a few psychos ruin it for the many/responsible people who want to make good artwork )
Not true. NovelAI is uncensored and is also an online service. In fact most newer AI games have art specifically made with and through NovelAI. Its very high quality, especially if you remake the art with a very peculiar LoRA setting with a custom Stable Diffusion with art made through NovelAI as a base.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
he uses stable diffusion, last time i asked. also i dont think he built his own model, but is using a custom LoRA trained on his own art (which i suspect is also a tweaked AI generation with manual tweaks for consistency, but that's speculation)

this game has a lot of little clues that show the AI. there's some weirdness with her nipples in a few frames of the eating-out scene and again in the changing room scene. her hair and bathing suit are inconsistent in the first beach scene

but they are small and forgivable errors to me, it's clear he does a lot of touch-up to the hands and faces. it's a million times better than the rendered-3D horror goblin faces other games on this site are using

normally, with an AI game, i would be worried the sex scenes would be stiff and unsexy, but this game already has a lot of sex scenes and they look great. i know everyone appreciates torimiata's writing and characters, but his actual superpower is how much he's doing with so little. animations in renpy are very rudimentary, and generating multi-frame AI with consistent placements is very hard, and he's able to pull both off extremely well. like the handjob scene with the boob bouncing and blur is impressively hot for what it is

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes