VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I said it before and I will say it again - Is it really too much to ask to leave this VN alone and let it keep it's uniquness?
Where did anyone demand this become an ntr game? No one was telling the dev to how to write or what to make their story. Nor was I asking the if the game will go ntr, just if it would have a netorase aspect similar to another game where the fmc pretends to be the bulls partner (i.e not ntr) and speculating on where the story would go. You're clearly just sensitive and itching to start and argument about it and reacted immediately after seeing the ntr acronym.

rob_trowy_97

Jul 14, 2023
I mean, really guys, can you just chill.

No one (except probably Tori) knows how the game will develop, so there's nothing wrong with speculations. Isn't it obvious that gatekeeping is bad?

Besides, telling someone to go away can harm the author by discouraging potential supporters.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

No one (except probably Tori) knows how the game will develop, so there's nothing wrong with speculations. Isn't it obvious that gatekeeping is bad?

Besides, telling someone to go away can harm the author by discouraging potential supporters.
We're relaxed, it's just that you're misleading new people. The author has said many times that

This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).
However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

Still, it's a NTS game and that's not gonna change, I'm sorry if you wanted something different, perhaps another game in the future, but this story has a specific vision.

Tecton

May 25, 2017

You say gatekeeping is bad and telling someone to go away is harmful, yet you march in here, disregard what everyone else says, then wonder why they're being hostile.

It's almost like making your first impression "Hey, I know this is an NTS game and you all know that from things the author has said, but I want it to be NTR so it doesn't matter what any of you say." is a bad idea.

If you're gonna be dismissive from the start, why even bother trying to engage with anyone at all?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Exactly, I now finished the whole content in this version and I was just giggling like a fool and taking it ultra slow.
I wouldn't say it's very slow. Compared to other developers, there has already been a lot of content in just two updates. It makes no sense to add sex too early, but also to delay and slow down the process too much is bad and not interesting.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I wouldn't say it's very slow. Compared to other developers, there has already been a lot of content in just two updates. It makes no sense to add sex too early, but also to delay and slow down the process too much is bad and not interesting.
Couldn't agree more. It's just that the teasing is so good as the other guy put it, that I almost don't even want it to escalate into something more

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Couldn't agree more. It's just that the teasing is so good as the other guy put it, that I almost don't even want it to escalate into something more
Teasing works well with constant build-up. If there is no build-up in the next updates, but there will be stomping on the spot, then it will be disappointing . In the next update, you need to add more revealing ayumi outfits or the Terrace should touch ayumi.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Teasing works well with constant build-up. If there is no build-up in the next updates, but there will be stomping on the spot, then it will be disappointing . In the next update, you need to add more revealing ayumi outfits or the Terrace should touch ayumi.
I would love if dev incorporated even more Ari or even more Terrace. I really love her sending pics to MC of Ayumi and in general the whole texting and picture sending is just my jam. I hope there is much more of that in the future.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Can I suggest to the female gf Ayumi, please add some spice like reveal her personality to be like she's very possessive/jealous of her boyfriend or something while doing NTS...

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
i'm a bit impatient for this game, someone has any news or something? what's about the micro update on patreon? just a tease is enough for now... :giggle:

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
update says there are two logical points where he could end the next chapter, and that depending which one he decides to go for, it'll change the release date. so it sounds like he's debating between a smaller, faster update vs a larger, slower update. the image is just stock image of three hands playing rock paper scissors, not anything from the game. it could be a clue, or not!

i would appreciate weekly patreon updates from the dev, and i think it would be good marketing for him to do more communicating. he has a lot of excited fans, more updates on development would give more people reason to subscribe to the patreon.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes