VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
the dates of the releases have been:

oct 2 (0.2.7)
nov 12 (0.3.1) (41 days since initial release)
jan 13 (0.4.1) (62 days since previous release)

this is not enough data to extrapolate any date with confidence, especially when you have the dev himself saying, "i don't know when the release will be"

Reactions: Syndevic

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
the dates of the releases have been:

oct 2 (0.2.7)
nov 12 (0.3.1) (41 days since initial release)
jan 13 (0.4.1) (62 days since previous release)

this is not enough data to extrapolate any date with confidence, especially when you have the dev himself saying, "i don't know when the release will be"
I agree, there isn't enough to go off of to predict a date. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a February update, but i also wouldn't mind waiting to get another long update. So far he has given a lot more content per update than a lot of others i have supported.

AnakofPhilon

Aug 12, 2020
My guess would be the middle or end of February, as most people spend most their time on life in December. Hence, discounting December the update rate looks like about one a month. However, the next update will do much better at confirming the pattern .

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Tori released it in January due to do the holidays. Christmas/New Years can be a busy time, understandably. And with those out of the way he promptly go something out. I could see him put a update out in the middle of February, if he doesn't it would probably be early March from what we have seen. But he has confirmed to already be working on the new update, so that seem promising.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Has the dev said how far the netorase will go? Specifically, will any route go as far as "Dangerous changes Kaede Edition"? In this the mc, having become addicted to netorase, goes deeper and deeper to the point where he asks the fmc to temporarily marry the man he's sharing her with which inevitably ends in ntr. After playing that, I've been searching for something that'll scratch the itch that game gave me but nothing has lived up to it so far.

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
Has the dev said how far the netorase will go? Specifically, will any route go as far as "Dangerous changes Kaede Edition"? In this the mc, having become addicted to netorase, goes deeper and deeper to the point where he asks the fmc to temporarily marry the man he's sharing her with which inevitably ends in ntr. After playing that, I've been searching for something that'll scratch the itch that game gave me but nothing has lived up to it so far.
you're asking if this game about unmarried friends going on vacation together will end with the girl married to the main character's best friend?

surprisingly, no, the dev has not mentioned any plans for this.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
you're asking if this game about unmarried friends going on vacation together will end with the girl married to the main character's best friend?

surprisingly, no, the dev has not mentioned any plans for this.
Not exactly. That's just an example of how dark nts can go apart from the ending, which I enjoyed, so I wanted to know if the dev had any plans for routes that go deep like that. Like roleplaying as a couple for the mc's pleasure or going on dates. Not asking if the dev will do the same thing some other game did.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
Not exactly. That's just an example of how dark nts can go apart from the ending, which I enjoyed, so I wanted to know if the dev had any plans for routes that go deep like that. Like roleplaying as a couple for the mc's pleasure or going on dates. Not asking if the dev will do the same thing some other game did.
my guess is no, so far the tone of this game has been borderline wholesome, so i don't imagine it would get "dark" per se

i think she's DEFINITELY gonna suck and fuck terrace and i hope she fools around with some beach/party strangers as well, but the "mental destruction of the main character" vibe doesn't seem to fit here

but who knows! maybe torimiata will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and decide kento needs to have his life ruined. i'm gonna download it and pound off to it either way

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
my guess is no, so far the tone of this game has been borderline wholesome, so i don't imagine it would get "dark" per se

i think she's DEFINITELY gonna suck and fuck terrace and i hope she fools around with some beach/party strangers as well, but the "mental destruction of the main character" vibe doesn't seem to fit here

but who knows! maybe torimiata will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and decide kento needs to have his life ruined. i'm gonna download it and pound off to it either way
Nope - The dev has several times clearly said this VN stays firmly in the Netorase side.

The MC and FMC love each other, and that will stay that way. They love doing things with other people, but in no way the MC will loose his LI. How much you guys try to push it in the Netorare way, it won't happen. Honestly - Why don't you all go to the countless real NTR VN's on this site? Why keep pusing and pushing in a try to turn this rare Netorase into a direction where there already hudreds in this site, and so let it loose it's rarety?

Just respect the dev, and all the other people here that love Netorase. Just like Netorase lovers won't flood the hard NTR game threads to keep begging over and over again to remove the NTR, it would be nice if the "other side" would have the same decency. By the way, just to be clear. I no not respond only to you personally, but also to those few guy's that try this over and over agin. It really is getting tiresome.

I said it before and I will say it again - Is it really too much to ask to leave this VN alone and let it keep it's uniquness?

rob_trowy_97

Jul 14, 2023
Yeah guys, leave please. Can't you see how much you've made the gatekeepers nervous?

By the way, I never saw a clear statement that there won't be NTR. The author just mentioned that there won't be a typical NTR route for this type of story. But that's all, did I missed something?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Yeah guys, leave please. Can't you see how much you've made the gatekeepers nervous?

By the way, I never saw a clear statement that there won't be NTR. The author just mentioned that there won't be a typical NTR route for this type of story. But that's all, did I missed something?
Over and over again, history repeats itself.

Tecton

May 25, 2017

Tori has made it clear nobody is stealing Ayumi away. Which means, by the very definition, it can't be NTR.

So you can take that smug attitude elsewhere.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes