VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Whore's get paid. Even if Ayumi fucked 5999 dudes, if she never takes a financial payment, or gift that can then be sold for financial gain she's not actually a whore.
I agree, she would not be a whore, but I think many people would consider her being the biggest slut in history of mankind if she had sex with 5999 guys at her age.
Just joking, Ayumi is fine and on the naughty side, but quite innocent so far.

Jun 18, 2022
Now if she doesn't blow Terrace everyone that said she would are gonna pretend that they were "promised" a blowjob and come here to be mad in the comments lol.

I'm just going to chill and just be happy with whatever Dev delivers.
At this point the only thing that could make me drop this game would be if the update starts with Ayumi randomly just getting railed at the party by 3 black dudes while MC is asleep. Since there's only a .0000000000000008 chance of that happening, It should be a fine!
I mean truthfully the dev only really said it would reach mouth and penis action with someone that isn't the protagonist. Everyone is assuming Terrace with the preview images. But what if it was someone else :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I mean truthfully the dev only really said it would reach mouth and penis action with someone that isn't the protagonist. Everyone is assuming Terrace with the preview images. But what if it was someone else :unsure:

1721559335034.png
Obviously Ayumi will do this to ari.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Nice to read that just because she doesn't get paid, Ayumi is not a whore, instead the right definition is an easy woman, without any moral restraint, ambiguous, sexually ill, not respectful of any companions, she lives only for her lust, selfish, that's it, these adjectives are more suitable
If she took care of elderly using her lovely holes, or taught virgins the lovemaking, for free off charge, or with only some fair prices, she would be a saintess in my eyes. It's a public service that can bring much good to the community. An honest work should be rewarded, why not?. There is nothing bad if you like your job, or just consider it as a hobby. Somebody may just like to jack off to Excel's tables, it won't be as bad as if he stole anything, although he will be much harder to judge and receive a condemnation.
If you consider jacking off (reliving your sexual desires) as a sin, then what are you even doing here?

mok135

Feb 27, 2018

It will be Ayumi giving bj to Terrace for sure. People were quite vocally unsatisfied that Terrace had been barely involved in any sexual stuff in the last update. And it is very unlikely that the dev will choose for Ari to give a bj since it wouldn't have nearly the same impact as Ayumi.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
It will be Ayumi giving bj to Terrace for sure. People were quite vocally unsatisfied that Terrace had been barely involved in any sexual stuff in the last update. And it is very unlikely that the dev will choose for Ari to give a bj since it wouldn't have nearly the same impact as Ayumi.
The symbol of the mouth and eggplant . Obviously, ayumi will just cook an eggplant dish and eat it with her mouth. Well , or spit on a dick and jerk off .

Actually, I don't believe there will be a blowjob.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Faptimebitch

Feb 18, 2022
If she took care of elderly using her lovely holes, or taught virgins the lovemaking, for free off charge, or with only some fair prices, she would be a saintess in my eyes. It's a public service that can bring much good to the community. An honest work should be rewarded, why not?. There is nothing bad if you like your job, or just consider it as a hobby. Somebody may just like to jack off to Excel's tables, it won't be as bad as if he stole anything, although he will be much harder to judge and receive a condemnation.
If you consider jacking off (reliving your sexual desires) as a sin, then what are you even doing here?
If you have a boner you don't wanna get rid of through beating it, you can always think of any family member (unless you're an irl weirdo) or your male friends. Alternatively just sit around and wait. Who needs to relieve their own sexual desire when you already have automatic retraction

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes