slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
;) well.. people have requested some bigger breast sizes for the next version so that makes her a bit more "alien" ;) but not by that much.

there will be bad ends for all contestants as well as a story finale if you survive the whole show without one.
one size bigger boobs would be totally fine, :LOL:I trust your taste;)
and, just a personal suggestion: shouldn't be the inner of her thigh dripping wet when the libido reaches that high? :LOL:

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
one size bigger boobs would be totally fine, :LOL:I trust your taste;)
and, just a personal suggestion: shouldn't be the inner of her thigh dripping wet when the libido reaches that high? :LOL:
instead we have five new sizes ;)

will think about the dripping

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
I got a question for the dev. I saw on the map there are 4 rooms i cant get into i suppose these are the contestants bedrooms is there some kind of way to get there or are those will only be in the next updates? Thanks

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I got a question for the dev. I saw on the map there are 4 rooms i cant get into i suppose these are the contestants bedrooms is there some kind of way to get there or are those will only be in the next updates? Thanks
will be in some update in the future

Reactions: Risitas1

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
Do you guys know how to boost cuteness on himari's idol path because for some reason i cant do it even when i max every other stats?

May 31, 2019
the final result of bimbofication is much better than I thought, she looks still pretty, even a little cute when she is drooling. some games make the MC an alien after the modification, who says a bimbo must look weird? :ROFLMAO: I got the losing ending only with the Japanese girl, will there be losing endings with others ? I am looking forward to the ending with Erica ...:p

View attachment 1344902
Only thing about the new style that irks me is the vagina. It just looks really off, like it's too flat and looks pasted on. Like if the game were 3d, it'd be the equivalent of having the vagina area of the model look flat like a barbie doll, but then the vagina is part of the texture, so there's no actual mesh/geometry to it.
I don't know if that makes sense, but still. Looks really weird, like it's gonna open up and eat you.

Reactions: slavegal

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It's cool to see that this is still going after the initial backlash over the visuals. It'll be nice to have a game of this sort of sub genre that's more fleshed out. Keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: lukeskysky

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Only thing about the new style that irks me is the vagina. It just looks really off, like it's too flat and looks pasted on. Like if the game were 3d, it'd be the equivalent of having the vagina area of the model look flat like a barbie doll, but then the vagina is part of the texture, so there's no actual mesh/geometry to it.
I don't know if that makes sense, but still. Looks really weird, like it's gonna open up and eat you.
agreed, not really sure what to tell the artist though. I already fixed his version up a bit.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
I think it needs to be more down. From a full frontal pose, on a woman, the vulva is barely visible, most of the visual field is taken by the mons pubis, only at the tip there's a hint. Currently, it seems to me that it's too up and too front facing.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes