Nov 28, 2018
I tried, I played, I didn't understand anything xD
now the screen is blurry it's unbearable haha

Last edited:

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
I tried, I played, I didn't understand anything xD
now the screen is blurry it's unbearable haha
Remove the Shades/Glasses so it'll unblur.

Only bug i think i encountered is the one where im wearing a shirt and pants and she still say's that she feels like she's nude or something and goes back to the room

Reactions: Testin10
Sep 7, 2020
Page one of this thread obsessing over some of the art that will eventually be replaced is really not doing this game any justice at all. Worth a look if you like transformation.

Page one on this forum really affects whether people try a game or skip and it really does a disservice to some of them.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Remove the Shades/Glasses so it'll unblur.

Only bug i think i encountered is the one where im wearing a shirt and pants and she still say's that she feels like she's nude or something and goes back to the room
if you started as the girl character you need the glasses on at all time though, wonder if this will be use in any way in the future

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Page one of this thread obsessing over some of the art that will eventually be replaced is really not doing this game any justice at all. Worth a look if you like transformation.

Page one on this forum really affects whether people try a game or skip and it really does a disservice to some of them.
there‘s nothing we can do about it I guess

Aug 9, 2019
Lowkey curious about the art they were talking about. I assume it has been changed, since right now it looks pretty okay, and absolutely not as horrendous as the comments suggest.
Any screenshots for posterity?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Lowkey curious about the art they were talking about. I assume it has been changed, since right now it looks pretty okay, and absolutely not as horrendous as the comments suggest.
Any screenshots for posterity?
it‘s all of the art that‘s placeholder plus the main character graphics were also in that style

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Well it's worth noting that PE had to remove optional content. So I doubt they'd be very happy with you hiding your "flavor added" version behind their paywall.
More important to note, though, is that Patreon seems very fickle about all of this. A much smaller game, Earn Your Freedom, had to remove their incest shit but got to keep all sorts of coercive themes. On the flip side, an absolutely massive game, The Company, seems to have no problem staying on Patreon despite A TON of incest and the game literally being about drugging people to make them do your bidding while working for human sex traffickers.

The scary thing about Patreon is just how damn arbitrary it all is.
It is not arbitrary at all once you understand why the games that get censored do, and the others don't.

Games with titles like "Perverted Education", "Jailbait", "Horny Schoolgirl" will always be among the first to get censor checked just due to their name sounding like it does and with the rigid guidelines of 18+ ages. Secondary games to get checked will always be ones where it vaguelly sounds non-con so names like "Earn Your Freedom", "I Don't Want a Master", "My Abduction" will all sooner or later get a check but will likely be less rigid depending on the reviewer.

Meanwhile games with non-threatening names only get a check done on them if enough people decide to report them for content. This is how "The Company" and various other titles such as "BMO TV" or "Stranded" can get through without oversight for a long time. Eventually sooner or later prudes or vengeful people might report the game, but they can go a long time unmolested by censors... at least until enough do it that they become a priority target for oversight.

Reactions: qwsaq

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
It is not arbitrary at all once you understand why the games that get censored do, and the others don't. Sexual acts are also always consensual.

Games with titles like "Perverted Education", "Jailbait", "Horny Schoolgirl" will always be among the first to get censor checked just due to their name sounding like it does and with the rigid guidelines of 18+ ages. Secondary games to get checked will always be ones where it vaguelly sounds non-con so names like "Earn Your Freedom", "I Don't Want a Master", "My Abduction" will all sooner or later get a check but will likely be less rigid depending on the reviewer.

Meanwhile games with non-threatening names only get a check done on them if enough people decide to report them for content. This is how "The Company" and various other titles such as "BMO TV" or "Stranded" can get through without oversight for a long time. Eventually sooner or later prudes or vengeful people might report the game, but they can go a long time unmolested by censors... at least until enough do it that they become a priority target for oversight.
thanks for your insight. I do honestly believe that there is not that much content in the game that could be considered sexual violence. Most hypnosis has nothing to do with sexual acts happening.

When will Abby's normal image be updated?
v0.4.0

Sep 7, 2020

there‘s nothing we can do about it I guess
I don't know. I think it should be raised with the site though because it's legitimately a problem on several threads where games have been in development for multiple years, they could redesign to eliminate it. In my opinion the first post should be followed by the most recent page of responses in the thread instead of page 1 - responses from several years ago. This would stop page 1 from being such a significant factor in pre-judgments people have of a game and make the most recent comments a more significant factor.

People rarely ever visit more than 1 page about a game before deciding to skip it or try it.

So, in my opinion the ideal design of page 1 would be the #1 post, followed by a small page break, then the contents of the last page of the thread.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I hope someone make guide to help see events and about events do need to click on the key rapidly oy just hold it or what ?

ArthurHuge

Sep 26, 2019
I can accept and I liked the game on BMOTV. I protagonist woman like men. If can be loli by age 18 years old, I like more sexy clothes, sexy hair, different animation sex more,...someone gang bang, others.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I'm kind of lost, where is the other contestant on day 1? I found the one in the pool, the one lifting weights, and the one in the kitchen but I can't talk to the kitchen one.

Edit: Nvm it seems like it was some sort of bug in the online version, once I downloaded it worked fine.
so I tried to find this bug you were referring to, but I couldn't reproduce it. Are you sure that this was a bug, or did you maybe not realize that the time advances, and therefore the positions of characters change, as stated in the dialog?

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
yes the art of mc and some background look beautiful and I like it ... but there alot of things missing art touch and I wish I will see in the next update
it's gotten much better. If all the girls are updated this game will look as good as the idea behind it.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes