Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Game is growing up well, good job Dev (y)

Looking forward to its completion in the far future(at least i hope so).

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I remember playing a HTML game with similar theme, though this one has potential to be even better!
Keep it up!
One probably suggestion: there should be limit of how many items of some type can be bought, because there is only needed one map and dayplanner, but currently can buy many of them, unless it's planned way to waste votes?

Last edited:

TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to change the game's resolution? It overlaps and can't see bottom screen.
You need to be on full screen mode, you can get this by pressing fn+f11 so that it doesn't use whatever special function is bound to f11 and instead triggers full screen mode

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
Does Himari( I think that's her name at least) have multiple routes? I know of the school girl one, but it looks like there may be another one?

Edit: Nvm, didn't realize you had to exchange the stamp for some oral action.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It keeps freezing in the beginning, right before I get ready to sleep. I tried twice, and both times, I ended up having to reboot my computer. And it would freeze when I tried to reboot. I would end up having to hold down my power button to force shut down, then restart again. Deleted everything. I would say I may come check back upon completion, but not too sure I could trust it again. Deleted all files, and likely gonna just block this thread so I don't forget, and come back later to download it. lol
Sorry. It isn't my computer, either, cause no other game has ever cause me this issue.

Reactions: vt57

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
It keeps freezing in the beginning, right before I get ready to sleep. I tried twice, and both times, I ended up having to reboot my computer. And it would freeze when I tried to reboot. I would end up having to hold down my power button to force shut down, then restart again. Deleted everything. I would say I may come check back upon completion, but not too sure I could trust it again. Deleted all files, and likely gonna just block this thread so I don't forget, and come back later to download it. lol
Sorry. It isn't my computer, either, cause no other game has ever cause me this issue.
Seriously? You're going to flounce out and hide the thread because you don't want to believe that something could be misconfigured at your end?

I mean, posting AppData\LocalLow\Rel.Pink\BMO-TV\Player.log might help pin down the cause and solve the problem for you and possibly others but that isn't as much fun as a dramatic forum post, is it?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I mean .. it‘s a Unity engine game like thousands of other games .. it‘s not like I‘m programming anything system-related or that I‘m using a ton of system resources. ;) But you always get these kinds of posts of people blaming games for problems with their computer. It‘s actually very typical in customer relations. Oh welll..

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah, my snark may have bubbled over a bit after a series of flashbacks to hundreds of phone calls over many years where people want me to tell them what an error means but didn't make note of it. ;p

Reactions: Selaiko

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
S
Yeah, my snark may have bubbled over a bit after a series of flashbacks to hundreds of phone calls over many years where people want me to tell them what an error means but didn't make note of it. ;p
Sounds fun ;) So did you work in customer support? I‘m mostly used to it from doing the support for my previous non-erotic indie games.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Luckily I've managed to avoid helldesking but I'm not sure how far the distinction goes for a long term but part time freelancer keeping home clunkers going.

Must be my natural urges to configure systems to suit that drew me to the TF mechanics in your game. ;)

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes