qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
are there plans to overhaul the interactions (especially the forced transformations) between MC and other contestants, and among themselves?
As much as I'd love to have a bit more freedom to transform others and to see NPC's transforming each other, I don't see it "working" with this game.
I mean, obviously it makes a lot more sense than the current mechanics as far as the background goes. But the current direction the game is currently going (which is certainly good) doesn't really facilitate that sort of thing. A sandbox-ish style game where everyone's competing to hypno/tf each other would be fun to play, and there are games kinda like that (my memory fails me and I can't be bothered to find them), but the mechanics already laid out would make turning this game into that an absolute logistical nightmare. This game has come to be a "player vs. everyone" experience despite the backstory. It's probably best it stay that way and the backstory change somehow.
Turning it into an "everyone vs. everyone" game will inevitably break shit. Changing course this late in the game's development never ends well.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Turning it into an "everyone vs. everyone" game will inevitably break shit. Changing course this late in the game's development never ends well.
I agree, it doesn't need to be a free-for-all. But I'm hoping the gameplay will be fleshed-out and events made more dynamic. If it ends up as essentially a puzzle game with QTEs, I'll be disappointed, because there is potential here for something more.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I agree, it doesn't need to be a free-for-all. But I'm hoping the gameplay will be fleshed-out and events made more dynamic. If it ends up as essentially a puzzle game with QTEs, I'll be disappointed, because there is potential here for something more.
The end of week show tfs will be the same for contestants, however you will be able to choose what tf to give the contestants during your attacks and that‘ll change certain things in the future. For example Abi might only use the vibrator if she has a libido tf and only leaves you alone in certain situation if she has an IQ tf.

May 20, 2021
i be honest i wanna be female this game is my dream come true its hard to admit am trans or at least wanting to transition , anyone know how to get rid of thr asian girl that doest want the player to progress as a slut bimbo

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
What was a bit strange in my game is that when the end of week transformations happened and it was the haircolour week, most got the same hair colour we already had - I turned from black to black, Kate from red to red, Abigail from blond to blond

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
What was a bit strange in my game is that when the end of week transformations happened and it was the haircolour week, most got the same hair colour we already had - I turned from black to black, Kate from red to red, Abigail from blond to blond
That‘s only for the old graphics. For example you can see Abigail‘s new living room graphics start with brown hair .. the black main character hair is the only one that still has this hiccup though

Reactions: voerman

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The end of week show tfs will be the same for contestants, however you will be able to choose what tf to give the contestants during your attacks and that‘ll change certain things in the future. For example Abi might only use the vibrator if she has a libido tf and only leaves you alone in certain situation if she has an IQ tf.
Something you can do if you want to expand the interactions between the main cast is put any inter-cast transformations in the scenes at the front. That way they're not a full sandbox, but just scripted events. Thus allowing the "feel" of the contest being a free for all, without needing to make the gameplay systems too complex to acomidate.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
By the way, I keep forgetting to ask: if you play a dude, will you eventually transform fully into a dudette or will you always have junk in the trunk?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
By the way, I keep forgetting to ask: if you play a dude, will you eventually transform fully into a dudette or will you always have junk in the trunk?
I played long enough for my penis to disapper completely, and replaced with a pussy

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Sorry. No new version from new but I‘m going to post a few sneak peek artworks that have not been public without Patreon before for you. The game is really expensive to make because of all the new modular artworks for every contestant, so please be aware that it needs the subscriber version to get finished.

The hands on these two are still to be replaced obviously.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry. No new version from new but I‘m going to post a few sneak peek artworks that have not been public without Patreon before for you. The game is really expensive to make because of all the new modular artworks for every contestant, so please be aware that it needs the subscriber version to get finished.

The hands on these two are still to be replaced obviously.
ok thats fair enough, in that case when can we expect the next free version to be available?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes