meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
in the 4.0 alpha the hypno graphics are changed to hand drawn version, so are these permanent changes or they are just placeholders?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
in the 4.0 alpha the hypno graphics are changed to hand drawn version, so are these permanent changes or they are just placeholders?
I don‘t have the rights to the photos I used so they have to be removed. I tried finding partners who‘d sell the rights to photos but getting rights for interactive media is actually very difficult. Can‘t just use stock photos for example. I‘m happy with the drawn versions though. (Might be a possible thing for mods though as long as I don‘t release a version with photos that I don‘t have rights to.)

Reactions: Painmaster

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
ah understandable, maybe it could be random different image each time so that it won't be the same like now, or just do the drawing version for the current ones (flashes of different photos), just a suggestion though as I'm not sure of the workload required to do so

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
ah understandable, maybe it could be random different image each time so that it won't be the same like now, or just do the drawing version for the current ones (flashes of different photos), just a suggestion though as I'm not sure of the workload required to do so
it‘s just expensive. My character artists workload is completely full so these images are drawn by somebody else and they cost way more than the modular character graphics. The quality is good of course but I can only redraw one each month so it‘ll be slow. I want to redraw one for each hypnosis first beforeI add more. I was thinking about adding effects instead, like changing colors or something. We‘ll see.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Uniform art has always been the holdup on every project I've done. Let's say you hypothetically have an unlimited budget and find an artist. Very few people are interested in making modular graphics which is often required for just about any TF game. Multiply that by additional characters/poses and you'll be stuck in backlog hell forever.

Hopefully you can figure out a way to stick to hypno images versus having to replace them with effects. I don't think it'll be quite the same.

Digging the game. Best of luck!

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I think I found a bug. I went through Himari quest (even if the game forced me), never found the stamp, but got rid of himari and got stuck in the uniform and make up. The game still go on but part of the game is cut of from me, since I cannot change and even go swimming.
Also I got the ladder to the bird area, but doesn't let me place it down, maybe it's related with the other problem or maybe it's not implemented yet :confused:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I got the ladder to the bird area, but doesn't let me place it down, maybe it's related with the other problem or maybe it's not implemented yet
You need to use the ladder somewhere else first.
The game IS beatable.

Reactions: Azerak

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I think I found a bug. I went through Himari quest (even if the game forced me), never found the stamp, but got rid of himari and got stuck in the uniform and make up. The game still go on but part of the game is cut of from me, since I cannot change and even go swimming.
Also I got the ladder to the bird area, but doesn't let me place it down, maybe it's related with the other problem or maybe it's not implemented yet :confused:
the rest is also not a bug ;)

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes