Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Question flurry a go go!

So, on the flip side, if you opt to use the stamp to gain an ally, how will this change up the gameplay, if at all? Can you turn to eachother for sexy relief, or maybe stream online together for more votes? Or perhaps alter a ending so you end up together in come capacity?

Can you twist or alter a characters intended path, including your own? Also, any chance of any of the lady types gaining something 'extra' down below? (As the tfs and such are pretty fetish based, and lady lances certainly have their own niche following.)

Silly questions aside, greatly enjoy the game and the effort that goes into it. Will likely pick it up as a paetron in a bit when the funds free up. Good luck!

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
ok so are bodyscore, exhibitionism and libido all maxed out at 9? they wont increase anymore no matter how many injections i take

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a way to switch to the old RL hypno images? Personally I prefer those old ones than a simple drawing with flashing text. If not, author you should really add that option imo

If wasn't clear what I'm talking about

1633349926380.png

Last edited:
Reactions: svenus96 and ustar

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
how do you get the bird seed?
You have to bring the ladder to the kitchen. The bird seed is above the fridge. But don't ask me how, because there is always sombody in the way. All rooms between the hobby room and the kitchen have to be empty.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes