Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
You have to bring the ladder to the kitchen. The bird seed is above the fridge. But don't ask me how, because there is always sombody in the way. All rooms between the hobby room and the kitchen have to be empty.
Not always :)

And I suspect that once you have the map, you kinda teleport from place to place, so it becomes easier.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
You have to take out abigail to be able to move the ladder to the kitchen because when both the hobby room and the kitchen are empty she is on the living room.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
i'm not going to read this board and answer questions while there is a leaked patreon version here. i hope everyone understands that. if you are nice, i can always be contacted on the game's discord, that you can find the link to inside the game.
see you soon ;)

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
it's only for the windows version (posted on the first post in this thread), maybe because of that? on mine works fine...
Yes, i'm on windows but still... I reach to the "adult content warning" and i can't click on anything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noxtek

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Yes, i'm on windows but still... I reach to the "adult content warning" and i can't click on anything
damn i linked the wrong game xD sorry, already updated the post with the right one xD (too many games lately)

Last edited:

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Great mechanics and visuals! I think the game would benefit significantly from having some form of a guide (either in-game or outside) though. Since there are sequential "tests" you have to pass in time or be locked into a bad end, it may be too much work to progress.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game is giving me huge vibes from old adventure games, in that I remember why that genre fucking died. What the fuck do I do with the ladder? There's always someone stopping me in the living room to get to the kitchen. Why should I mind control Himari if she's my ally? Why do they always automatically retaliate?

Ech.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
There is a specific time of day you have a clear route from the art room to where you need to take the ladder.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
You have to bring the ladder to the kitchen. The bird seed is above the fridge. But don't ask me how, because there is always sombody in the way. All rooms between the hobby room and the kitchen have to be empty.
wasn't a problem for me. the japanese girl didn't stop me, maybe because she likes me, or maybe because she was at level 2 already

Reactions: KRanseyer
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes