relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is sissifiation/transformation avoidable? Is femdom possible without it?
any stat is decreasable again, so i guess it's avoidable? the erica femdom story does contain tfs but again they are changable again.

Apr 12, 2021
And after seeing size of game and that art..... Well, it is zhere a way to reduce size of a game?
Art quality dont justify that big size.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This is great work dev, this is the most fully functional game in the genre and you have done a great job, sadly this forum is barely moderated against hate so there's nothing you can do but to ignore the trolls. But just want to let you know you are doing a great job and leading this genre better than any other game.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
This is great work dev, this is the most fully functional game in the genre and you have done a great job, sadly this forum is barely moderated against hate so there's nothing you can do but to ignore the trolls. But just want to let you know you are doing a great job and leading this genre better than any other game.
thank you :) appreciate it

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
how do you win this? can't find a way to disqualify any of the girls. got katelyn and himari 2, abigail 1. can't find a way to move forward.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is it really impossible to avoid the fucking stupid and boring stamp riddle? It broke my game again...

Apr 12, 2021
It's literally 235 MB.... are you replying to the correct thread or have I time travelled to 2010 where that is a big size?
Interesing, when i try to unpack on my phone with 4gb of free space, i allways run out of avaivable space, so something is realy wrong there.
I using win rar to unpack

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand, whatever I do, my MC become some kind of dum Japanese kawai middle-schooler and UGH !!!! >_<
You need to give the japanese girl her stamp if you want to avoid it. just go to the hobby room when she's painting after she asked you to look for it and you'll find it at the cabinet. it has to be while she is there.

Reactions: Pamphlet
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes