Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
jbomb Ive also ran thru 4.0 .. you know it will only be in the room when she is also in the room... in the place others have stated

Reactions: jbomb

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I have check rel page and I really liked what I saw about the 4.1 version... She is really doing great job in last updates and this one too really... I am really looking forward for what's next updates and I hope she will add some story and background on every one too

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
I have check rel page and I really liked what I saw about the 4.1 version... She is really doing great job in last updates and this one too really... I am really looking forward for what's next updates and I hope she will add some story and background on every one too
Do you have 4.1?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If the designer is looking for any feedback at this point these are the things that really stood out to me in the current content:

-Note that tons of people are asking about that stamp, finding it is currently less obvious than an end game condition should be.

-The rash is an odd stat for me. I like the idea of it making you want to remove clothing but most of the time there are no "solutions" in this area and it just makes you lose morale. Perhaps I don't understand this stat enough to play into it enough.

-If you are on the female side the lower body proportions become butch, feels a bit out of place considering I wouldn't mind seeing a skinny girl option.

-The one piece bikini feels "overpowered". Your character accepts it at first and it opens up the higher vote options like swimming and sunbathing super fast without needing very many votes.

-The 2 black dress options look the same but have different stats and costs. Consider recoloring one of them.

-I would like to see the real time challenges have a bit more of a grey area between really easy and impossible. The graphic of when it fades also makes me feel like I still had time to accomplish it as it shrinks when the shrinking means failure.

-I know available accessories change when you complete certain events. However I feel like accessories would be the "easiest" content art to add and would provide a lot of variety if more is available.

-It might be interesting if girls sabotage your bed itself which triggers when you are avoiding other events too much.

I am more excited for your new content of this game. There is not much BE and non-m/f transformation options out there and you have done wonderfully. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Jo_Glass

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
If the designer is looking for any feedback at this point these are the things that really stood out to me in the current content:

-Note that tons of people are asking about that stamp, finding it is currently less obvious than an end game condition should be.

-The rash is an odd stat for me. I like the idea of it making you want to remove clothing but most of the time there are no "solutions" in this area and it just makes you lose morale. Perhaps I don't understand this stat enough to play into it enough.

-If you are on the female side the lower body proportions become butch, feels a bit out of place considering I wouldn't mind seeing a skinny girl option.

-The one piece bikini feels "overpowered". Your character accepts it at first and it opens up the higher vote options like swimming and sunbathing super fast without needing very many votes.

-The 2 black dress options look the same but have different stats and costs. Consider recoloring one of them.

-I would like to see the real time challenges have a bit more of a grey area between really easy and impossible. The graphic of when it fades also makes me feel like I still had time to accomplish it as it shrinks when the shrinking means failure.

-I know available accessories change when you complete certain events. However I feel like accessories would be the "easiest" content art to add and would provide a lot of variety if more is available.

-It might be interesting if girls sabotage your bed itself which triggers when you are avoiding other events too much.

I am more excited for your new content of this game. There is not much BE and non-m/f transformation options out there and you have done wonderfully. Thanks so much!
So even though I had said that I‘m not answering here while there is a leaked patreon version I wanted to answer to this post.

First of all thanks for the feedback.

- I think the stamp just needs a bit more clarity. For example the quest log should include it and there needs to be a warning and a hint. Maybe asking the other contestants about it.

- the rash is meant to work like that. It‘s a negative only score so it forces you to wear more revealing clothes and the only way to get out of that is to advance your exhibitionism as well.

- female body proportions are a subjective thing but it‘s impossible to add more variation without redrawing all lower body clothes so this is how it is. It‘s impossible to make all people like all proportions.

- the bathing suit is something that all women would wear when swimming so it’s not like it would be any problem for female characters, but yeah for male characters it‘s a bit odd I guess. Although they do need one exhibitionism tf to get there.

- you can change the real time event reaction times in the difficulty settings, but it is meant to be impossible with a low mood. That‘s the whole point of the mood system game design wise. But those games will be replaced at some point altogether anyways so I‘m not doing much balancing there.

- Accessories seem easy to implement but they are actually one of the hardest to fit to all clothing options. More accessories will be added slowly. I‘m probably going to add certain accessory types as a bulk over the coming months, like jewelry etc. but yeah they are not that easy.

- the bed idea is interesting. I am still thinking about ways to punish not leaving the room but maybe it would make more sense if ai:ison did that. Will keep it in mind.

again, thanks for the feedback. Just as a general note feedback is better put through the official channels like patreon, discord or even tfgames, since I typically don‘t read this forum while there is a pirated version uploaded here.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
those games will be replaced at some point altogether anyways
Could you elaborate on this?
I kinda liked the "press button before the clock runs out" as a fun little reflex test. Obviously whatever you plan on replacing it with is intended to be an improvement but do you have any firm plans on what that improvement is gonna be?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Could you elaborate on this?
I kinda liked the "press button before the clock runs out" as a fun little reflex test. Obviously whatever you plan on replacing it with is intended to be an improvement but do you have any firm plans on what that improvement is gonna be?
same idea with the clock running out just more complex tasks

Reactions: frickle32

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
The thing is you can never stop pirates, triple A companies try and fail, wasting millions in the process. The best thing to do is own it, similar to what CD Projekt Red does. They create killer games and don't have to spend millions on anti-piracy. If you make a good game, people *will* support it. Shunning people that play the game, whether it's pirated or not, is the simplest and cheapest way to make sure they never support it.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
The thing is you can never stop pirates, triple A companies try and fail, wasting millions in the process. The best thing to do is own it, similar to what CD Projekt Red does. They create killer games and don't have to spend millions on anti-piracy. If you make a good game, people *will* support it. Shunning people that play the game, whether it's pirated or not, is the simplest and cheapest way to make sure they never support it.
I agree with some of what you are saying actually. There are definitely people out there that can’t afford the game but still want to play it, or that are just always pirating games, and will be valuable parts of any community. On a finished full-Price title that argument actually holds true.

Where that argument always gets a little weak is that the fact that the version is leaked will not only affect those kinds of players, but it will also reach other people who would have backed the development.

However, I do sympathize with what you are saying, and that is precisely why a free version of the game exists in the first place, getting the attention of everybody, not just the paying people, and pirating the patreon version because you can‘t wait a month to play it will always take away some development funds, leading to the game becoming worse.

You say „just make a good game and people will come“. But you can‘t make a good game without that money. The original version of this game is the best example. Same game loop, same dialogs but I didn‘t pump thousands into the art every month, and how did that work out?

I‘ve pirated games in my youth as well so I understand where you are coming from, but I think everybody underestimates how expensive it is to make good games, and how difficult it is to make money off of games when you are not one of the big players. I know that in the worst way possible. I already had my non-erotic indie games company shut down because of that and I want to think that has actually made me a bit more competent on the topic. I‘ve not had any income for five years while trying to get that game finished, and that game fucking won awards and shit. That game was pirated as well, and I’ve never pirated a game again since that time.

The patreon is quite successful right now, but with all the money I have to pump into it, and 43% of the rest being taxes, it‘s not like I live like a king, and if it dips under certain thresholds I will not be able to continue working full-time or I will not be able to afford more artists, that would be needed to make the game good. For example the next monetary goals are all about getting the main character artist to work on the game full-time, which is something I definitely can‘t afford right now.

Anyways, I do think about these things and it‘s not like I don‘t care about you, but I feel likestill releasing the patreon version for free every month is fair to everybody.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018
considering the game is made in unity,

you could use Patreon's API (OAuth specifically) to authenticate if the user who downloaded the game is really a Patreon that is pledged or not. I understand it isn't the way its meant to be used, but just slapping a true-false value in a text/JSON (whatever is easier to you) if that OAuth check returns a response (that would be used to check if its a pledged user or not) would be much less susceptible to a leak than hoping the loyalty of your backers keeps it private for a relatively decent amount of time (and in this case, currently, your backers seem to be loyal enough? only 1 leak in 3-5 releases is pretty good.)

Opinions vary for antipiracy though, so i would recommend asking your patrons if they would like to see any of it implemented before you do it, It's why some people support GOG so much, as they have a No-DRM policy on their storefront, and its also why some people hate it. (that policy has also been borderline violated a few times)

Anyways, take this with a grain of salt.

Have a nice day!

(if this was rude or condescending in any way I apologize, and please don't take it that way.)

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
considering the game is made in unity,

you could use Patreon's API (OAuth specifically) to authenticate if the user who downloaded the game is really a Patreon that is pledged or not. I understand it isn't the way its meant to be used, but just slapping a true-false value in a text/JSON (whatever is easier to you) if that OAuth check returns a response (that would be used to check if its a pledged user or not) would be much less susceptible to a leak than hoping the loyalty of your backers keeps it private for a relatively decent amount of time (and in this case, currently, your backers seem to be loyal enough? only 1 leak in 3-5 releases is pretty good.)

Opinions vary for antipiracy though, so i would recommend asking your patrons if they would like to see any of it implemented before you do it, It's why some people support GOG so much, as they have a No-DRM policy on their storefront, and its also why some people hate it. (that policy has also been borderline violated a few times)

Anyways, take this with a grain of salt.

Have a nice day!

(if this was rude or condescending in any way I apologize, and please don't take it that way.)
The current patreon version already has an easy patron authentification

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Abegails storyline? is it time-gated or dependent on your relationship with her? I followed her around for some time now and it isn't triggering.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I wish there is some way to skip the potion making, for a color blind it is hell to make the combination with 10 different color

fungame2

Nov 12, 2021
ok how do you trigger the manga
i got the sticker on it
edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes